Follow

Rogue

Character » Rogue appears in 6623 issues.

The adopted daughter of Mystique, Rogue was once a member of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants. Now reformed, Rogue has become a veteran member of the X-Men.

What's been up With Rogue Lately

Renegade_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Renegade_X

Now being a comic book fan, It's sad to say that I haven't been able to keep up with recent events. So I just wanna know What has Rogue been up to? Last thing I remember is Cyclops demoting her from any strike team. So can someone help me out with this?

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#1  Edited By SC  Moderator
    @Renegade_X said:
    " Now being a comic book fan, It's sad to say that I haven't been able to keep up with recent events. So I just wanna know What has Rogue been up to? Last thing I remember is Cyclops demoting her from any strike team. So can someone help me out with this? "

Hi Renegade X 

I am assuming you mean roughly about the end of Second Coming? Or further back? I am not sure if you are referring to after Supernova's from around Utopia where Cyclops put her off strike... oh actually you must mean then (recently Rogue made cyclops whine some more about some decisions she made.) 

Anyway, Rogue has been interacting a lot with a few junior X-Men. One story involved her Rogue, Trance and Bling, basically against Emplate, on his spooky castle. Bling captured, Rogue using Trances spirit power to try and save Bling, that arc was okay, but somewhat not too important. Some nice art and Rogue got to look all cool and veiny with mouth hands. Love me some mouth hands.  

Rogue participated in the X-Men event Necrosha? She got some resolution with Destiny and got to be a part of a cool team. of X-Men, Nice Rogue art with Clay Mann too, Rogue had a few issues after in that event which were pretty cool. Delving more into her powers and relationships with other characters. Nothing too major though, but as a Rogue fan, I liked them. Rogue participated in Second Coming but not a huge role. She got to fight Bastion the big bad, half way though but not much else.  

She accompanied some students to India and aided Indra with his powers and troubles, and Children of the Vault returned! She got to kick a bit of ass here this time again too, with students and Magneto. Now Age of X is about to begin, so its Alt reality Rogue and she looks to play a cool role. This sort of what your looking for? Anything more specific? Questions? I think Carey has written her pretty well. A bit conservative but still fun. Quite a few cool moments too. 
    Renegade_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Renegade_X

thanks. This was definitely helpful!!!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.