Follow

Rogue

Character » Rogue appears in 6623 issues.

The adopted daughter of Mystique, Rogue was once a member of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants. Now reformed, Rogue has become a veteran member of the X-Men.

Rogue + Multiple Man + ---- ?

MUTANT413

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MUTANT413

Why has nobody ever thought of putting Rogue, Multiple Man, and maybe Cyclops (or somebody really destructive like that) on the same team? I mean, think about it. Anytime you need some real heavy-duty demolition, Rogue just absorbs a couple of minutes worth of power from both of them. Then there could be as many as 50 or so (isn't that Madrox's limit?) people all posessing  insanely powerful optic blasts. If Rogue had been around at the time, they could have used that strategy to very easily bring down the Hulk in WWH.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By pixelized

imagine the different personalities that would come out of rogue and jamie combined.

Beatrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Beatrix

I've actually been thinking for quiet some time that Rogue should move over to X-Factor next time they have a reshuffle. I think there are great parallels between her and Jamie, and she's got the whole noirish femme fetale thing going on. They could explore so much moer about her, from a different non-superheroic angle that'd suit her so much better.

I think they should scrap darwin and longshot and get a bit of Rogue ; )

Spinner Ocho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Spinner Ocho

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.