Follow

Rogue

Character » Rogue appears in 6624 issues.

The adopted daughter of Mystique, Rogue was once a member of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants. Now reformed, Rogue has become a veteran member of the X-Men.

if Rogue was a real woman

LoganRogue24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By LoganRogue24

if Rogue was a real woman would she really take Gambits crap and stay with him or would she move on to someone maybe more like Wolverine. i understand that the Gambit Rogue pairing is very very popular and i get that iam just saying what if she was real. i would love to hear your thoughts thanks in advance.
    Aiden Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Aiden Cross

Why not? Women stay with the person who treats them bad all the time.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By pixelized

They're also not together at the moment, soooo...

RazielWraith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By RazielWraith

It seems more like this was started just so LoganRogue24 could say that Rogue should be with Wolverine

LoganRogue24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By LoganRogue24

actually iam really curious why most women stay with men who treat them bad.
    Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @RazielWraith said:

It seems more like this was started just so LoganRogue24 could say that Rogue should be with Wolverine

This. 
    lorex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By lorex

I don't now nor ever thought Rogue and Wolverine would be a good paring. I happen to like Gambit and Rogue together.

0xymoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By 0xymoron

And exactly where did you get the idea that Rogue and Wolverine being paired together would be even remotely cute?

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

i don't think anyone should date Wolverine, i don't get what's so attractive about a short hairy Canadian with anger problems...that and there's a good chance you might be killed

0xymoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By 0xymoron
    @The Stegman said:

i don't think anyone should date Wolverine, i don't get what's so attractive about a short hairy Canadian with anger problems...that and there's a good chance you might be killed

^ This.
    Loki9876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By Loki9876

you know he got that power that when he speaks people believe him more easly.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#12  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt
    @RazielWraith said:

which obviously isn't true since Rogue's natural place (like every woman in the Marvel universe) is with Spider-Man 
    No Caption Provided
    SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#13  Edited By SC  Moderator

If Rogue was a real woman, I'd feel really horrible and creepy talking about her romantic life on a comic forum *grin*  

I am not a fan of Rogue and any of the relationships she has been in, her best years to me, were the first six to eight years she was on X-Men without needing any romantic attachments to other characters? She was a badass, sassy, southern belle who could go toe to toe with various heavy hitters of Marvel, who tended to be huge bulking guys. That being said, Gambit and Rogue worked really well initially, because the guy writing them together understood the strengths of both characters and ways to use both characters to enhance and further the characterization of both. I actually think Gambit gets written to be actually rather nice and kind towards Rogue, to the detriment of both characters. Detriment as in their character interaction after their first three years of teasing and flirting. Their relationship would have been better short term, otherwise the only place they could have gone, was an alt reality future or down. So to me, Gambit definitely, definitely does not treat Rogue badly. Writers treat both characters horribly. Well in this facet. Both need to split and both are super awesome, and strong characters that can stand on their own, and should for immediate future stories. Romance in comics sucks 98% of the time, even with good writers. 

infonation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#14  Edited By infonation

Gambit and Rogue seem too made for each other to me, a rlationship between her and Wolverine would be awkward but HILARIOUS! Sure they'd still care about each other and all, but they're both WAY too stubborn to go without arguing after awhile.

RomRogue69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By RomRogue69
    It's clear to me and should be to everyone that the one for Rogue is Rom, whether she's real or not.
    How can Wolverine even hope to compete with the Space Knight?

No Caption Provided
    Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#16  Edited By Mercy_

SMH

_Marco_Smith_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By _Marco_Smith_
    @RomRogue69: lol....69
    jrock85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#18  Edited By jrock85
    @SC said:
    If Rogue was a real woman, I'd feel really horrible and creepy talking about her romantic life on a comic forum *grin*   I am not a fan of Rogue and any of the relationships she has been in, her best years to me, were the first six to eight years she was on X-Men without needing any romantic attachments to other characters? She was a badass, sassy, southern belle who could go toe to toe with various heavy hitters of Marvel, who tended to be huge bulking guys. That being said, Gambit and Rogue worked really well initially, because the guy writing them together understood the strengths of both characters and ways to use both characters to enhance and further the characterization of both. I actually think Gambit gets written to be actually rather nice and kind towards Rogue, to the detriment of both characters. Detriment as in their character interaction after their first three years of teasing and flirting. Their relationship would have been better short term, otherwise the only place they could have gone, was an alt reality future or down. So to me, Gambit definitely, definitely does not treat Rogue badly. Writers treat both characters horribly. Well in this facet. Both need to split and both are super awesome, and strong characters that can stand on their own, and should for immediate future stories. Romance in comics sucks 98% of the time, even with good writers. 
    Thank you.
    KDarkholme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By KDarkholme

Wow....

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.