Follow

Rogue

Character » Rogue appears in 6611 issues.

The adopted daughter of Mystique, Rogue was once a member of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants. Now reformed, Rogue has become a veteran member of the X-Men.

If Rogue was

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

#1  Edited By time1

Going to  marry Gambit 

If Rogue was going to have Magneto  baby 

If Rogue was going to have Ms Marvel powers again 

If Rogue going to have a new costume 

If Rogue was going to be a full-time leader, Rogue has led many teams before in the past and at moment she more of a mentor to younger students, what  if  she became a full fledge leader of team. Just like Wolverine is and Cyclops and Storm has been in the past. 

What if she had mini series for a least a year 

What if she was depowered 

What if she is was kiiled off 

How many of you would be upset or happy about it?. I'm curious, about what you think
    Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 137

#2  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

Going to  marry Gambit : Skeptical. the relationship lost its luster to me along time ago and he ALWAYS does something to screw it up

If Rogue was going to have Magneto  baby: id have to abort it myself 

If Rogue was going to have Ms Marvel powers again: meh id rather have her develop some new ones

If Rogue going to have a new costume: would depend on what it looked like 

If Rogue was going to be a full-time leader, Rogue has led many teams before in the past and at moment she more of a mentor to younger students, what  if  she became a full fledge leader of team. Just like Wolverine is and Cyclops and Storm have been in the past : id be ok with it

What if she had a mini series for a least a year: 

What if she was depowered : upset

What if she is was kiiled off: pissed

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By Gambit1024

-I'm not for it, but not against it either. Gambit shouldn't get married.
    -That'd be gross, but that baby would have awesome powers. 
    -That would be the best thing ever. Rogue was awesome with those powers.
    -I don't even know what her costume is right now, lol.
    -I wouldn't mind that much, but she better have a kick-ass team.
    -I might read it.
    -Tough cookies I guess. 
    -Indifferent.

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By fodigg
    @time: My responses:

Going to marry Gambit: Too obvious. And Gambit would cheat on her.

If Rogue was going to have Magneto baby: I don't like that romance. It demeans Rogue's character growth IMO. She was in a relationship with Joseph originally, right? And now she's just all over Magneto? Isn't that just like the Jean/Madylene thing for Cyclops? It's silly. "Hey, you're dead so I'll go date your twin brother now."

If Rogue was going to have Ms Marvel powers again: She had them so long that it was pretty iconic to the character. I wouldn't mind it.

If Rogue going to have a new costume: I like her current one. Just as long as they don't make her look old again like she did right after being introduced.

If Rogue was going to be a full-time leader: I like her in the role of a mentor to the younger students. 

What if she had mini series for a least a year: I don't think she could pull it off on her own, but again, I think she could be a good head of a young x-team book.

What if she was depowered: Her powers have been all over the place, so whatever.

What if she is was killed off: Yawn.
    MyraMyraMyra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By MyraMyraMyra
    Going to  marry Gambit 
    Generally speaking, I like the idea.

If Rogue was going to have Magneto  baby 

Oh please no. I detest the Rogue/Magneto relationship and everything that comes out of it. Also, they already had a kid in the AoA universe, so I consider all my desires of seeing Rogue/Magneto progeny in the Marvel multiverse fully satisfied. 

If Rogue was going to have Ms Marvel powers again 
    Nah. She's already been through that, so it would be a step backwards.

I like the fact that she gets a costume change every now and then. Her current one is one of the better ones she's had, though (when she's not being drawn like she's about to fall out of her cleavage). 

If Rogue was going to be a full-time leader, Rogue has led many teams before in the past and at moment she more of a mentor to younger students, what  if  she became a full fledge leader of team. Just like Wolverine is and Cyclops and Storm has been in the past. 
    I think she'd make a good leader, though it really depends on the team she's commanding.  

What if she had mini series for a least a year 
    I'd read that. She's getting plenty of attention in X-Men: Legacy right now, but I'd actually prefer to see her fighting her demons in her own series. I'd prefer the main X-titles to focus on an entire ensemble of characters instead of giving most of the attention to a single character, like X-Men: Legacy is doing right now. As much as I love Rogue, as interesting a character as I find her to be, and as much as I love her being the main character of the title, I think she's hogging the spotlight in X-Men: Legacy right now  ;-) If she had her own mini-series in addition to being the leading character X-Men: Legacy, there'd be more room for other characters to shine & flourish in the latter series.

That's already been done.

Wouldn't like that. Rogue is one of my favourites, and I like the way she's grown as a character over the publishing years. I am looking forward to where she is going, too, so I wouldn't like to see her being killed off.
    Avatar image for james_proudstar
    James Proudstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By James Proudstar

Going to  marry Gambit - no way.... i like Gambit, but she is much stronger not always being in his shadow

If Rogue was going to have Magneto  baby - i wouldn't like it

If Rogue was going to have Ms Marvel powers again - yeah baby!! she rocked with carol's powers

If Rogue going to have a new costume - seen the cover to X-Men: Legacy #259 yet? seems she's getting a slightly altered one

If Rogue was going to be a full-time leader, Rogue has led many teams before in the past and at moment she more of a mentor to younger students, what  if  she became a full fledge leader of team. Just like Wolverine is and Cyclops and Storm has been in the past. - yeah, she's capable enough.... if the right writer handles it

What if she had mini series for a least a year - would def read it

What if she was depowered  - not again, please

What if she is was kiiled off - would be seriously pissed off!!

KDarkholme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By KDarkholme

Going to marry Gambit - That's not happening.

If Rogue was going to have Magneto baby - I would HATE it!!

If Rogue was going to have Ms Marvel powers again - LOVE it. Would she still have control of her own power?

If Rogue going to have a new costume - Depends what it looks like.

If Rogue was going to be a full-time leader, Rogue has led many teams before in the past and at moment she more of a mentor to younger students, what if she became a full fledge leader of team. Just like Wolverine is and Cyclops and Storm has been in the past. - LOVE it.

What if she had mini series for a least a year - LOVE it!!

What if she was depowered - I would cry.

What if she is was kiiled off - I would die from crying.

EnSabahNurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By EnSabahNurX

Going to marry Gambit

-I would be ok with this, its the only option left with how much they have gone back and forth

If Rogue was going to have Magneto baby

-T___T NO, i would be pissed it's only ok in AoA lol can't happen with the 616 magneto

If Rogue was going to have Ms Marvel powers again

-This makes me very happy, i loved her not having to rely on just power absorption but she would have to lose her power control otherwise she would be overjacked, but it wouldn't bother me if this doesn't happen again, she's developed a lot since then(they reference this in children's crusade, she threatens miss marvel XD)

-I'm fine with her changing costumes, want her in her Legacy AoX costume

If Rogue was going to be a full-time leader, Rogue has led many teams before in the past and at moment she more of a mentor to younger students, what if she became a full fledge leader of team. Just like Wolverine is and Cyclops and Storm has been in the past.

-She is one pretty much in x-men legacy and will get respect now that she sided with wolverine, I'm all for her being a leader she has earned it

What if she had mini series for a least a year

-Couldn't add it to my pull list fast enough

-O_O Would be pissed but it had better only be temporary

-Would have to drop x-men legacy

How many of you would be upset or happy about it?. I'm curious, about what you think

-She's one of my favorite x-men if she died I'd probably lose interest in most of the x-titles

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.