Follow

Rogue

Character » Rogue appears in 6623 issues.

The adopted daughter of Mystique, Rogue was once a member of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants. Now reformed, Rogue has become a veteran member of the X-Men.

Has anybody noticed how many costume changes Rogue has had ?

Paracelsus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Has anybody noticed how MANY costume changes Rogue has gone through over the years(esp since she joined the X-Men in issue#171). By contrast Wolverine has only had one or two. The only Marvel heroine who possibly exceeds Rogue's record is Janet Van Dyne aka the wondrous Wasp!

Why doesn't Rogue pick a costume she likes and stick with it?- I'm certain not just her fans but the hard pressed artists at X-Men would really appreciate it(and who picks up the tab for these new costumes???)

Terry

LoganRogue24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

she likes to be unique i guess

Paracelsus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, but it's hell on the artists and writers- coming up with new costumes every few issues for Rogue! And who picks up the tab for them- superhero costumes don't come cheap( or do the X-Men have a special discount with the FF or Avengers esp the winsome Wasp Janet Van Dyne who is of course a fashion designer?)

Terry

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By cattlebattle

Storm has had more.

DarkDay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, but it's hell on the artists and writers- coming up with new costumes every few issues for Rogue! And who picks up the tab for them- superhero costumes don't come cheap( or do the X-Men have a special discount with the FF or Avengers esp the winsome Wasp Janet Van Dyne who is of course a fashion designer?)

Terry

LOL. I've never felt that Rogue would need outside costume help. Actually I've never felt that way with the X-Men in general seeing as they live in a mansion full of people. I'm pretty sure someone in that join can sew. Heck I'm pretty sure there is some young mutant right now with the power to sew anything. They are the Forge of superhero costumes and as such can create a costume to any purpose. Who needs Reed's unstable molecules when you have costume Forge.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.