Follow

Riddler

Character » Riddler appears in 1572 issues.

Edward Nigma is a villain obsessed with riddles, puzzles, and brain teasers, who took the alias of the Riddler to commit crimes. Riddler frequently tries to outsmart Gotham's hero Batman, but is always defeated by the Dark Knight.

what tpb's should i read for good riddler stuff?

uncanny89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By uncanny89

i really like the riddler and was wondering what tpbs i should read but i dont like the old looking art i prefer the modern stuff
    FML

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By FML

Well, the whole arc beetween Hush and The Legends of the Dark Knight is a great thing for Riddler fans. (Expecially if you don't like the whole "old looking" art thingy).

Hush 1-12 (He's only on the #12 though) - Gotham Knights 50-55 "Pushback"- Detective Comics 797-799 "Low" - Legends of the Dark Knight 185-189 "Riddle Me That".
    After that I think there's those issues with the Riddler and the Green Arrow and some other people. Editions later the Edward is back on Detective Comics #822 "E.Nigma Consulting Detective" and reformed and stuff. I don't really go for the whole private detective thing he's on, but the most recent issues like Gotham City Underground and Gotham City Sirens are actually pretty good.
    There's also Batman Confidential 26-28 (I think) which is alright. 

Anyway there's a lot of good Riddler stories out there but I think they are mostly "old looking". Those are which I remember being "modern" lol.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.