Follow

Rick Jones

Character » Rick Jones appears in 1419 issues.

A scrappy, rebellious orphan, Rick Jones stumbled into the test site for the Gamma Bomb and inadvertently caused Bruce Banner to be caught in the blast that transformed Banner into the Hulk. Rick became the Hulk's closest confidant, a member of the Avengers, and a friend and sidekick to multiple heroes. Rick eventually became an immortal gamma mutate and has undergone multiple transformations.

Was that...

Venom-Hulker_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Venom-Hulker_1

Was that Rick Jones that turned into A-Bomb in Red Hulk# 1?

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Last_Guardian

yep..Rick Jones it was

Venom-Hulker_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Venom-Hulker_1

Hang on Does He transform whenever or just get angry or like changes during the day what is it?

info nation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By info nation
    @Venom-Hulker_1: No idea, but according to the Kree Supreme intelligence Rick Jones has vast potential for psionic power but so does every OTHER human! (Of course, I don't really trust the Supreme intelligence, so as far as I'm concerned he could always be LYING.) so for all I know Rick just WILLS himself to become A-Bomb now that his powers have reached their peak!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.