Follow

Red Tornado

Character » Red Tornado appears in 1040 issues.

An android created by the supervillian T.O. Morrow to infiltrate the Justice Society of America. The android has since become a noble superhero and member of the Justice League.

Red Tornado's power

SimpleMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By SimpleMan

Hi! I'm new to the site and loving it!

I was just working on some edits for Red Tornado (still pending), but I couldn't figure out what power to use for him. For the meantime, I gave him "Weather Control", but that doesn't seem quite right to me. Should a new power be added? "Air Manipulation"? How do you add new powers?

While I'm on the topic of Red Tornado... should the original Red Tornado (Ma Hunkel) be given her own page, or simply listed as an alias?

ScoodleDaddle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By ScoodleDaddle

I believe there's a "wind burst" power.

Also, on the Red Tornado page, you could have the bio go in sequence of who came first. However, the page should be mostly about who is more widely recognized at the moment. For example, the Blue Beetle page talks about all 3 Beetles, but the default picture is of Ted Kord.
    Post Edited:2007-01-14 19:34:25

SimpleMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By SimpleMan

I don't know how I missed "wind burst", that's much better than "weather control". Thanks!

Raif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Raif

Welcome, Looks like someone else is a fables fan
    Post Edited:2007-01-14 23:46:57

Avatar image for dreaded_porcupine
    Dreaded Porcupine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Dreaded Porcupine

Give Ma her own page and don't forget the Tornado Tyrant who i believe still dwells inside of Reddy and is quite powerful.

SimpleMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SimpleMan

I went ahead and started a page for Ma Hunkel. I figure she's a continuing character in her own right, outside of a costume; so she deserves to have her own page.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.