Follow

Red Tornado

Character » Red Tornado appears in 1040 issues.

An android created by the supervillian T.O. Morrow to infiltrate the Justice Society of America. The android has since become a noble superhero and member of the Justice League.

Finally made his debut

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
    CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Been quite a while, but as seen in the very last page of Metal Men from the newest issue of Legends of Tomorrow (minor spoilers)

No Caption Provided

Red Tornado has made his first active appearance within Post-Flashpoint DC

I actually thought he'd appear in Cyborg since we saw his body being built in the Red Room during Forever Evil. In any case it's cool he's back. Kinda hoping he may become a supporting character in Cyborg's book, sorta like the Metal Men.

TheExile285

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 4

RT in Cyborg would be cool.

In fact, Victor should make his own robot superhero team! with hookers and blackjack!

Avatar image for timelordscience
    TimeLordScience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By TimeLordScience

I already expressed my opinion about this to you, but in case anyone else cares I'm surprised it took this long for him to debut. I'm sure I'm one of his only "fans" though.

emers109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

No Caption Provided

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#5  Edited By Lvenger

I'm a fan of that Red Tornado redesign, though that firewall/Great Wall of China pun felt very forced.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.