Follow

Red Skull

Character » Red Skull appears in 1383 issues.

A long-time archenemy of Captain America, Johann Schmidt is a proud Nazi general and the embodiment of evil, fear, and horror. He is known as the ruthless Red Skull.

Comicvine officially has the longest bio of the Red Skull.

MTHarman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 0

Edited By MTHarman

As a die-hard fan of the Red Skull and spending a great amount of time researching Red Skull's past and origin, Comicvine now holds just about 90% of Red Skulls bio. 
    Claiming that Comicvine now holds more info on the Red Skull, I realized how there are hardly any websites that has any details of certain events that truly defines Red Skull as serious threat within the Marvel Universe. 
    Sadly with a night-shift job, school, and an important family event, my incomplete work caught the wrong attention of the Comicvine staff. But gratefully I reviewed what I wrote and now im fixing the screw-ups that i've made. 

I'm still currently reviewing and trying to perfect Red Skull's page, later adding Red Skulls "other media" within television and games, and still fixing up some other H2 sections done by somebody else. If there is anything wrong with Red Skull's bio such as grammer, wrong info, etc, please notify me so that I could quickly fix it. 

KenTheProfile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By KenTheProfile

Red Skull the most interesting villian in the Marvel Universe. I myself new next to nothing about him until i found comicvine. 
    thank you for your hard work

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.