Follow

Red Lantern Corps

Team » Red Lantern Corps appears in 291 issues.

Powered by the red light of rage, Atrocitus and his Red Lanterns travel the universe enacting violent retribution against injustice wherever they find it.

Pre-N52 RLC reading recommendations

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By adamTRMM

Ok, I'm reading N52 Red Lanterns right now, finished all issues of Milligan's run, just started with Soule's and already astonished by his PIS/WIS/CIS lol Anyway, I like what RLC represents, I like the idea, but I can't say I was satisfied with its execution, so before I really judge I want to read more of their comics pre-52.

Can somebody recommend me some of the better stories?

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

lol with Soule's handling RL book I can understand how such a lovely and now completely misused concept as RLC lost its fans and general reader interest.

Fakking shame.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.