Follow

Raven

Character » Raven appears in 1729 issues.

Raven battles the forces of evil alongside her adoptive family, the Teen Titans while trying to control her baser, antagonistic instincts she inherited from her demonic father, Trigon.

Weaknes against iron

Warman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Warman

Demons like Etrigan are weak against iron and Raven is half demon, so is it possible that she could be weak against iron as well?

Avatar image for beast_in_the_shadows
    Beast_in_the_Shadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

Does that count for all classes of the Demon Heirachy?  Cause as Raven is decendant of a Demon rather high up the ropes, it may not affect her.  Plus her hybrid biology may negate any affects a demon of her level would be afflicted by.  Alos how does a demon with iron weakness handle human blood? Would it hurt them?

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Outside_85

Never seen her have any iron allergies, but as Beast mentioned, she's got iron in her blood so its doubtful.

brickwall32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By brickwall32

I would imagine that silver would do the most damage to her, but that is just me.

Eeptog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Eeptog

I'm pretty sure Trigon is an incarnation of evil/alien warlord rather than an actual demon. Darkseid, for example, isn't considered a demonic entity (as far as i know.) It's more like that.

Raven would be as weak to iron as any human, same for silver or any other mineral/element/material.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.