Follow

Rachel Summers

Character » Rachel Summers appears in 2845 issues.

Rachel Summers is the daughter of Cyclops and Jean Grey from the alternate "Days of Future Past" timeline. She was forced to become a mutant "hound" and track other mutants before escaping to the present. Rachel has immense telekinetic and telepathic powers. Rachel was also a longtime host to the Phoenix Force.

AvX: Rachel rol playing

soul82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By soul82

At the begining I thought Rachel would not appear on this event or her appearances will be as a secondary unimportant character but according to the latest news, previews and more, I could see Rachel has a rather important role, she has joined in the pursuit and protection of Hope and she has found her!

What are you thinking about the role of our favorite heroine? What do you think?

(sorry for my English)

No Caption Provided
    EnSabahNurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By EnSabahNurX

Your english is great no apologies needed ^__^

I would like to see her role be important given her background with the PF and I like her way more than hope. Maybe she will psychically train hope to use the phoenix, so hope won't be so afraid to take control.

I was kind of shocked she used her hound training to hunt down hope(especially now that she no longer hides her markings) >_> wondering if there will be any emotional drawback for her to go down such a slippery slope.

soul82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By soul82

I have a question, I read some information about the after AvX, new collections, new teams... Do you know anything about Rachel? Does she continue in Legacy?

oraclefyre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By oraclefyre

@soul82 said:

I have a question, I read some information about the after AvX, new collections, new teams... Do you know anything about Rachel? Does she continue in Legacy?

I think so, but we do not know the fate of legacy yet, but I would say she would stay a regular and also feature regularly in WATXM

soul82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By soul82

Woha! Nice New! I will be able to see her in this comic, thank you for the answer oraclefyre!

XsPectre28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By XsPectre28

hopefully we will learn more on Rachel in the next few storylines...... i mean she still has no counterpart in the mainstream universe plus reality warping has limited effect on her..... IS HOPE THE 616 FORM OF RACHEL GREY??????? (reason why i believe this is because during AGE OF X rachel's astral form came to earth to ask the x-men for help but when legion changed reality jean Grey died when she transformed into the Phoenix & then the Phoenix comes back but its not jean it's rachel and Hope wasnt there but the lights were.... hhhhmmmmmmmm also when reality was restored Rachel's astral form/AOX form "Reverent" still looked to have Phoenix potential & it re-joined with Rachel....... more inconsistencies or maybe (hopefully) a new storyline to come up & be solved )

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.