Follow

Quicksilver

Character » Quicksilver appears in 3405 issues.

Quicksilver is a superhuman with the ability to travel at speeds far beyond the average human. He is the twin brother of the Scarlet Witch. After he and his sister left the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants, they became members of the Avengers. Although Quicksilver's loyalties and reliability have long been erratic, his love for his sister has proven constant.

Is he immune to mental attacks?

silverlord90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By silverlord90

I was wondering some thing i've read about Pietro... is he highly resistant to telepathy or immune? somebody knows?

Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2  Edited By Kallarkz

i don't recall seeing him take on a telepathic attack. What about him would make him immune? 

Are you thinking of the trick the DC Flash's do by speeding up their thoughts?

silverlord90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By silverlord90

yep, i read that on wikipedia and a couple marvel sites, i wanted to know if he has ever done that before. I guess its possible, fast thinking is one of his powers.

Spydey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

You'd think so, given the fact the telepath wouldn't be able to keep up with Pietro's mind.

micahparadise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know that in Jim Lee's run on the x-men, when a warskull had captured charles xavier and taken his place, it was mentioned that "gambit's thoughts are like quicksilver's, hard to grab ahold of as the man himself". So im thinking its hard to attack quicksilver telepathically

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.