Follow

Quicksilver

Character » Quicksilver appears in 3405 issues.

Quicksilver is a superhuman with the ability to travel at speeds far beyond the average human. He is the twin brother of the Scarlet Witch. After he and his sister left the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants, they became members of the Avengers. Although Quicksilver's loyalties and reliability have long been erratic, his love for his sister has proven constant.

Can he catch a bullett?

cdw101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hi recently started to get interested in his character and wondered whether he's fast enough to catch/ intercept a bullett?

cdw101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also, what issues does he make appearances in ultimate x-men? and is son of M worth a read?

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Well he is fast enough and given that he can move at the speed he does without being ripped apart by g-force means he should be durable enough to do it without injury, or at least not serious injury. So yeah technically he should be able to. I'd stick with 616 Pietro tho since Ultimate Quicksilver's Alabama romance with Scarlet Witch is just gross.

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Well he is fast enough and given that he can move at the speed he does without being ripped apart by g-force means he should be durable enough to do it without injury, or at least not serious injury. So yeah technically he should be able to. I'd stick with 616 Pietro tho since Ultimate Quicksilver's Alabama romance with Scarlet Witch is just gross.

That's true about him being fast enough but something that is never really discussed is that a bullet has a pretty significant velocity of it's own which would be hard to slow down by catching it with a non-super strength possessing hand.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

Ultimate Quick is far cooler than 616

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vortex13: Well the endurance he'd need to possess in order to not die from his speed should technically give him a limited degree of super human strength, I mean he's no Hulk but he should be noticeably stronger than a normal human. Of course Archangel should also be damn near bullet proof to be able to survive the flight speed he can maintain but I'm fairly certain Marvel doesn't keep to that.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By joshmightbe

@joshmightbe said:

You mean aside from the sister f**king, right?

Aiden Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

Well his ultimate version did 'catch' a bullet. And i say 'catch' because while he was fast enough to put his hand in front of the bullet, it went right through it.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous said:

@joshmightbe said:

You mean aside from the sister f**king, right?

It's still an interesting aspect for a character to have even if it's weird and creepy in real life, I mean it's not any worse than what the Joker gets up to on a daily basis.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By joshmightbe

@jonny_anonymous: I'm sorry but the minute someone decides to bang a sibling they automatically loose 80 cool points out of a possible 100.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous: I'm sorry but the minute someone decides to bang a sibling they automatically loose 80 cool points out of a possible 100.

Incest is evil but mass murder and infanticide is all good? That's some messed up morality you'v got there.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous: I never said mass murder and infanticide was good, where the hell did you get that from. And before you mention the Joker remember that I made no mention of him what so ever, you're the one who brought him up.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshmightbe: just saying pepole are aloud to think Ult Quicksilver is cool

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cdw101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks for the useful insights, even tho ult pietro sounds bit dodge ha!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.