Follow

Betsy Braddock

Character » Betsy Braddock appears in 4601 issues.

British beauty Elizabeth Braddock is older twin sister of Captain Britain a mutant, former fashion model, and Charter Pilot. She is a long-standing member of the X-Men, Leader of Excalibur, and Founder of the reformed Captain Britain Corps, multi-versal alternate versions of herself.

Psylocke's Power

This topic is locked from further discussion.

StormyWeather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

Edited By StormyWeather

I'm sorry, I'm just out of the loop, I haven't kept up with the more recent comics but is Psylocke an Omega level telepath now? an Omega mutant?

from my understanding shes got tk & telepathy, BUT her telepathy wasn't what it once was but with this "omega" label obviously her telepathy is up there with Emma and Prof X, i also heard her tk isn't as strong

Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kallarkz

all we know is that her writer has stated that she is officially an omega level mutant. 
    We are unsure as to what her capabilities are at this point.

EnSabahNurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By EnSabahNurX

@StormyWeather said:

I'm sorry, I'm just out of the loop, I haven't kept up with the more recent comics but is Psylocke an Omega level telepath now? an Omega mutant?

from my understanding shes got tk & telepathy, BUT her telepathy wasn't what it once was but with this "omega" label obviously her telepathy is up there with Emma and Prof X, i also heard her tk isn't as strong

In uncanny x-force, Psylocke was turned into apocalypse's new Death and in order to save her AoA Jean entered her mind and wound up unlocking her powers completely. Before psylocke could use either her TK or TP but not at the same time and if she did the secondary power being used was MUCH weaker.

Avatar image for autodidacticlad
    AutodidacticLad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By AutodidacticLad

Remender (the writer of Uncanny X-Force) has chosen to write her solely as a powerful telepath for the sake of the X-Force plotlines. The other X-Books still occasionally make use of her telekinesis, however.

StormyWeather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By StormyWeather

@AutodidacticLad: right I've seen her use tk, and @EnSabahNurX: i have heard that lol i just didn't realize she was omega now lol, thank u all for clarifying this

EnSabahNurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By EnSabahNurX

@StormyWeather: No probs, but from what I've been seeing she is only omega in uncanny x-force XD the rest of the x-men writers are ignoring remender's fanboying(which i approve of his fanboying) and character development lol

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.