Follow

Betsy Braddock

Character » Betsy Braddock appears in 4601 issues.

British beauty Elizabeth Braddock is older twin sister of Captain Britain a mutant, former fashion model, and Charter Pilot. She is a long-standing member of the X-Men, Leader of Excalibur, and Founder of the reformed Captain Britain Corps, multi-versal alternate versions of herself.

Psylocke relationships & team ups I would like to see...

• 79 results
    xmenboi11z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By xmenboi11z

So I was going through MANY  character profiles on the vine, looking at images, powers & abilities, and just reading about characters and with Psylocke being one of my favs, I just thought "If she teamed up with ??? or had kids with ??? or battled ??? what would happen?. So I picked out a few of My fav mutants and put them in some alternate futures with psylocke. So let me know what you guys think of some of these relationships. 
       First we have her and Unuscione. If they teamed up I'd find that soo interesting because they have two completely different attitudes, pasts, and abilities so if they were to go up against enemies or the same enemy, the possibilities that could come out. Maybe she could convince Unuscione to join the X-men or maybe they'll have neutral feeling towards another that would lead to more team ups? 
      Now we hear wedding bells and hear the microwave beeping at 2:45 in the morning. Yes people her and warren have taken the baby out the oven. So if they were to have a child would it be mutant, considering the state of which mutants currently are, and what powers would it end up having. Picturing a little baby with wings and a psychic knife flying around utopia sounds adorable. But could the birth of the baby lead to the death or her's and angel's relationship? 
      *Knock* *Knock* Psylocke- Who's there? Person- Mystique!  Psylocke- Mystique who? Person- Mystique here to kick your ass and steal your baby! Yes...I know tht was terrible but u get the point. SO! Mystique wants the baby...Who will win that fight? Mystique is known for her amazing combat techniques but so is Betsy. That's a fight i would certainly pay for. No powers, just the fists of fury. My money in on the baby lol. 
      So, what if Psylocke took in Laura as her daughter and was a mother figure for her? That i think would definitely take away alot of trauma in the two characters. Maybe, just maybe, Laura will become alot more calm and serene so that Surge doesn't have to be "Such a b-word" towards her. But we all know laura will always be the dark warrior that we know and love. 
       Dazzler, Rogue, and Karma....what about them? I think they could become her "girl friends" lets pray she doesn't hunt me down and stab me in my temples for that. But she could use some women friends to talk to. And maybe she can dig through karma's mind so she isn't so restricted to just mind control but can do some other things because emma just kind of gave up on her.  
       Baby daddy number two has now arrived lol. Who could it be hmmm? Longshot ladies and gentlemen. If they had a little girl i think she would be just like her mother....a bad ass mutant. She would be beautiful like her mother retaining her mom's telekinesis and instead of a TK Katana, some TK shuriken to throw like her dad's knifes. She would also have his superhuman senses, reflexes, and agility, along with his psychometry and probability powers. But instead of good luck for her self she instead can pin point a spot on her opponents body and can stun, break, or control it. Their child should lead the next X-force haha. 

So what do you think? 

TizJiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By TizJiz

I do think Psylocke and Laura would make good friends.  They are essentially made to be best buds if you compare their history of being used by other people.  Would love to see them spar.

Thunderscream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By Thunderscream

Dazzler is already one of Betsy's closest friends, she also shares/ed a deep bond with Logan, Kurt, Hank & Ororo.  

I do like the idea of her being a role model for Laura, examples of which have already been shown. Following Betsy's resurrection and the X-Men's battle with the Reptilian Savage Land mutants, X-23 was shown mimicking Psylocke's gestures and behavior since she'd never had a kindred female to look up to. It was super cute :) 

As far as babies go, I'd imagine Warren and herself enjoy their private time, what little they're able to muster, at least. In the midst of all this adventuring and constantly jumping into the heat of battle, I know I'd have reservations about bringing another life into the melee. Another consideration....and I know Betsy has accepted her new body, but technically, if she and Warren were to conceive, genetically the baby wouldn't be hers. It would be a descendant of Kwannon's lineage. With this in mind, the baby is more likely to develop empathic abilities (if we're following the idea of power sets being hereditary) instead of Psylocke's wide range of psionic abilities, possibly with the addition of a physical mutation from his/her father (wings/metabolism/regeneration) 

In any case, I don't see why Mystique would have any interest in anything but the affairs of Rogue or Nightcrawler unless she'd been coerced by another party dealing in the mutant baby black market.

xmenboi11z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By xmenboi11z
    @Thunderscream said:
    " Dazzler is already one of Betsy's closest friends, she also shares/ed a deep bond with Logan, Kurt, Hank & Ororo.   I do like the idea of her being a role model for Laura, examples of which have already been shown. Following Betsy's resurrection and the X-Men's battle with the Reptilian Savage Land mutants, X-23 was shown mimicking Psylocke's gestures and behavior since she'd never had a kindred female to look up to. It was super cute :)  As far as babies go, I'd imagine Warren and herself enjoy their private time, what little they're able to muster, at least. In the midst of all this adventuring and constantly jumping into the heat of battle, I know I'd have reservations about bringing another life into the melee. Another consideration....and I know Betsy has accepted her new body, but technically, if she and Warren were to conceive, genetically the baby wouldn't be hers. It would be a descendant of Kwannon's lineage. With this in mind, the baby is more likely to develop empathic abilities (if we're following the idea of power sets being hereditary) instead of Psylocke's wide range of psionic abilities, possibly with the addition of a physical mutation from his/her father (wings/metabolism/regeneration)  In any case, I don't see why Mystique would have any interest in anything but the affairs of Rogue or Nightcrawler unless she'd been coerced by another party dealing in the mutant baby black market. "
    You know I didnt really think of the part where the child would actually be Kwannon's. But you know how most people are set of how psylocke's mind is in Kwannon's body so the child would get psylocke's powers. Which now makes me want to ask...Why does psylocke have her powers if she is in a different body. Maybe a reasonable answer is because she's a psychic but then again...you still want to ask how?
    Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

#5  Edited By Kairan1979

I was glad that they returned to Archangel/Psylocke relationship in Uncanny X-Force because I hated the idea of Angel/Husk with passion.

Larkin1388

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Larkin1388

I'm kinda hoping for a fling with her and Fantomex.

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By darthfury78

I would love nothing more than to see Psylocke and Spider-Man develop a mutual friendship. She could be one of the few heroines who could be close friends with Spider-Man in the same manner as Ms. Marvel. While Spider-Man and Wolverine a close friends, why can't Peter become friends with Betsy? I would think that Peter would one of the few people who Psylocke could have an occasional partnership with. Not to mention dating(out of costume) in order for both of them to get to know the other. I feel that having Psylocke as an ally would be a good thing for Spider-Man as both of them would hit it off very well.

ragdollpurps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#8  Edited By ragdollpurps

I loved the little bit where Betsy was Laura's role model. I feel like Betsy is someone she would really look up to and want to aspire to be like. Wish it were developed a bit more.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#9  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@darthfury78 said:

I would love nothing more than to see Psylocke and Spider-Man develop a mutual friendship. She could be one of the few heroines who could be close friends with Spider-Man in the same manner as Ms. Marvel. While Spider-Man and Wolverine a close friends, why can't Peter become friends with Betsy? I would think that Peter would one of the few people who Psylocke could have an occasional partnership with. Not to mention dating(out of costume) in order for both of them to get to know the other. I feel that having Psylocke as an ally would be a good thing for Spider-Man as both of them would hit it off very well.

What is it with you and random female heroes being partners to Spider-Man?

ragdollpurps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ragdollpurps

@god_spawn: He wants Spidey to shoot webs on them.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#11  Edited By Mercy_

FANTOMSEX

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#12  Edited By Billy Batson

Wasn't she kissing Wolverine in an upcoming issue? :)
    Or did that already happen?
    BB

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@ragdollpurps: It makes perfect sense cause Wolverine who is on a dozen different teams, is friends with Spider-Man, so why can't Betsy who has nothing to do with Spider-Man or the Avengers?

@Mercy_: I'm an avid fan of the Psylockemma pairing.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Mercy_

@god_spawn: Ugh, you and Luke go talk about your weird ships. I want none of it.

ragdollpurps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ragdollpurps

@Billy Batson: It already happened and it was a friendly kiss.

@god_spawn: Too bad Emma and Betsy aren't much fans of each other.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Mercy_: Says the girl "shipping" a 13 year old blind girl with 17-18 year old eskimo.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Mercy_

I prefer Domino/Logan.

@god_spawn said:

@Mercy_: Says the girl "shipping" a 13 year old blind girl with 17-18 year old eskimo.

Shut up.

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#18  Edited By Billy Batson

@ragdollpurps:

Abloo :[
    BB

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@ragdollpurps: It's all just repressed sexual tension. Betsy made that comment about Cyclops IIRC and Emma made this one. They at least have some common ground :P.

No Caption Provided
    ragdollpurps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ragdollpurps

@Mercy_ said:

I prefer Domino/Logan.

Me too.

@god_spawn: Lmao. I remember that.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Mercy_

@god_spawn: What's that from?

@ragdollpurps: They're awesomeee

darthfury78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By darthfury78

@god_spawn said:

What is it with you and random female heroes being partners to Spider-Man?

Well, I never said anything about Spider-Man x Psylocke in a romantic relationship. Did I? I was implying on the idea of Spider-Man have a list of heroines(besides The Black Cat) who could be an alternate crime fighting partner for Spider-Man on occasion, as well as establish a mutual friendship. I feel that Psylocke's abilities to read minds could serve Spider-Man well when it comes to the sorts of adventures that he can not handle alone. In addition, I believe that Betsy Braddock and Peter Parker share a few things in common that would b enough to develop a mutual friendship. And she would make for a good alternate ally to the Black Cat for Spider-Man.

In contrast to Spider-Man male superheroes who are his close friends, like Wolverine, Luke Cage, Human Touch, Daredevil, Captain America, and The Beast, his list of heroines who are his close friends is very small. I simply want to see that list increase to 6 other heroines as follows:

1. Ms. Marvel

2. Silver Sable

3. Spider-Woman

4. The Black Widow

5. She-Hulk(Jennifer Walters)

6. Psylocke

Any one of the heroines listed could have a mutual friendship with Peter Parker as I feel that he should move beyond The Black Cat to include a few of them since each heroine that he has a mutual relationship with could present a side of the characters that we rarely get to see in Spider-Man's world and vice versa. A little diversity doesn't hurt. And this list was created to ensure that no one heroine becomes a potential love interest for Spider-Man without upsetting the others who are interested in him as well(even if they are already in their respective relationships with others). There would not be any friends with benefits, flings, or a serious romantic relationship for Peter Parker with any of them. Dating a heroine as a way for them to get to know the other: Yes. Going into bed with them and making love after a good night out: No!!! It's better to keep thing at the "Pals" level and nothing more. A good ole fashion platonic relationship for Spider-Man and the heroines who are interested in him.

Baddamdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#23  Edited By Baddamdog

Psylocke and Elektra!!

Avatar image for draketheslaughter
    DraketheSlaughter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@Mercy_: I agree Domino Mystique & Logan

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
    No Caption Provided
    Hareil0079

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Hareil0079

Betts and Logan or Psylocke and Fantomex

Baddamdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#27  Edited By Baddamdog

Would love to see Bets branch out and team up with some Avengers. She's one of the only X-Men that has never really done that outside events.

ragdollpurps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ragdollpurps

@Hareil0079 said:

Betts and Logan or Psylocke and Fantomex

Betts and Logan are besties, and Fantolocke is pretty much canon.

@god_spawn said:

No Caption Provided

You've got to be fcking kidding me.

*barf*

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@ragdollpurps: Pfffft, as if.

ragdollpurps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ragdollpurps

@god_spawn: SMFH.

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#31  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @Mercy_ said:

I prefer Domino/Logan.

No.  
    Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Mercy_
    @FadeToBlackBolt
    @Mercy_ said:

I prefer Domino/Logan.

No.  
    Yes.
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @Mercy_ said:
    @FadeToBlackBolt
    @Mercy_ said:

I prefer Domino/Logan.

No.  
    Yes.
    No. They make no sense, it's just another attractive female character that Marvel forced into a relationship with Wolverine because he's oh-so-badass and sexy.  

Domino and Cable. Or Domino and anyone else, really. 
    ragdollpurps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ragdollpurps

@Mercy_: @FadeToBlackBolt: GTFO you two, you aren't talking about BETSY. >:o

But for the record Dom/Cable > Dom/Logan. :P

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Mercy_

@FadeToBlackBolt: I disagree, but it's a matter of opinion.

@ragdollpurps: Guys, recommend me good Dom/Cable stuff that doesn't involve Liefeld.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

PsylockEmma >>>than whatever you all are shipping.

FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @ragdollpurps: Fine then. I'll talk about Betsy. But be wary of what you wish for O_O 

CYLOCKE FOREVER

ragdollpurps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By ragdollpurps

@Mercy_: That doesn't involve Leifeld... I don't even know aside from more modern stuff. I don't really follow either character, but maybe Luke knows.

ragdollpurps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By ragdollpurps

@god_spawn: @FadeToBlackBolt: GTFO.

FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @ragdollpurps: They're made for each other. Their couple name makes itself. 

CYLOCKE. 

Alternatively, (since every X-Men character is now terrible), I'd put Psylocke with... geez... Um... Iron Fist?
    jrock85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By jrock85

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@ragdollpurps: Fine then. I'll talk about Betsy. But be wary of what you wish for O_O

CYLOCKE FOREVER

I've been trying to tell people that his secondary mutation is making hot telepathic chicks fall in love with him.

FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @jrock85: Nah, that's just a talent. His Secondary Mutation is to be the most viciously screwed character in history while still being able to walk straight.  

But that's off point,  

CYLOCKE!  

OR PSIRONFIST
    ragdollpurps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By ragdollpurps

@FadeToBlackBolt: Hehe, I could see her going on a date or two with Danny

They could spar. :P
    Avatar image for fuchsia_nightingale
    Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

Relationship wise :..don't mess with Fantolocke

Teamups: Jubes, Dazzler, Colossus, Thunderbolts :O

Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Fuchsia_Nightingale said:

Cloak and Dagger.

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#46  Edited By Lance Uppercut

@ragdollpurps said:

Let's go Danny.

GokaiFire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By GokaiFire

Spidey would beat those guts out.

ragdollpurps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By ragdollpurps

@Fuchsia_Nightingale said:

I'm so upset that her and Dazzler haven't really done anything together since Betsy's return. :[

jrock85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By jrock85

@ragdollpurps said:

Hmmm....

Not a bad pairing.

Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragdollpurps: They mesh well <3

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.