By YourNeighborhoodComicGeek 24 Comments
Obviously, Six-Gun Gorilla has the strength of a Gorilla, but from what these scans have to say, I'd say it's a bit more.
- With a single blow, decimates sandbags and easily subdues a highly skilled gunslinger (this is before he could talk, and before his training).
- Lifts a horse, and throws him a significant distance onto a bandit, crushing him.
- Casually tosses Blue-3425, a full-grown man, a fairly long distance with one arm.
- Jumps an incredible height to avoid TumbleSquids, showing how strong his leg muscles really are.
- Surprises a Rebel and rips his head clean off.
- Outdraws an outlaw (try saying that 10 times in a row).
- Six-Gun Gorilla is able to momentarily outrun Blazetime, which is basically a period where there is extreme heat from the sun that can completely fry someone out in the open.
- Our favorite ape gunslinger shows he can run at least the speed of a horse, and catches up with it with no trouble despite it having a head start.
- Easily speed blitz at least a dozen bandits, and is also able to fire point-blank shots.
I actually have very few durability feats for Six-Gun Gorilla because he's such a badass he rarely gets tagged by anything.
- Remains conscious and able to talk after being hit by a Psi-Dampener, which disrupts brain waves.
- Doesn't even flinch at a full-strength punch from a man who killed and evaded bandits on his own with ease (this is before he could even talk, and before his training).
Again, not many feats in this department but he can certainly utilize it when he wants to.
- Despite his large size, Six-Gun Gorilla is still capable of stealth, as he is able to surprise a rebel leader, even with his men around him patrolling.
- In his early days, shows how accurate he is in a circus show.
- While speed blitzing bandits, Six-Gun Gorilla is able to fire accurate, point-blank shots.
- While running at high speeds (at least as fast as a horse), headshots a sniper from a distance without even looking at him.
- Slaughters nearly twelve men with accurate gunfire in seconds.
- Six-Gun Gorilla constantly carries a poncho that can withstand extreme temperatures...even Blazetime, which completely disintegrates a horse.
- The ape gunslinger gives a brief summary of how he came to be, and what his guns are made of.
- Annihilates a group of bandits with zero effort.
- While in a high speed chase, takes down rebels with accurate shots, while juggling Blue on his back.
- Combats a swarm of TumbleSquid, and manages to evade them in the end.
- Takes a group of nearly twelve rebels, each armed with their own weapons.