By KingOfAsh 25 Comments
I have a sudden urge to list Omniversial Omnipotents. Feel free to list any that I left out.
- The One Above All - God and Master of the Marvel Multiverse and confirmed strongest Marvel character. Perhaps the most famous Multiversial God. Little known, he is actually Marvel creator Jack Kirby.
- The Presence - Christain God of the DC Multiverse and most powerful known DC character, though it is hinted that "other forces" caused him to be. Perhaps an even greater being...
- Man of Miracles - God of the Image Multiverse. That's all I can say for him, really.
- Azathoth - Insane Eldergod and original multiversial master. Created the Lovecraft Multiverse and all the Eldergods. It's said that our own universe is but a dream of Azathoths, and when he wakes it will disappear. (Some though, argue that Yog Sothoth actually takes that role).
- Kami Tenchi - God of the Tenchi Muyo Multiverse. His mere appearence can be enough to destroy dimensions by accident.
- Elder God Demonbane - Not so much God of the Demonbane multiverse but the most powerfull being in it, or something.
- Aslan - Creator of Narnia, our world and countless other Universes. Takes shape of a lion in Narnia, and other forms in different Universes. (Actually, turns out that he is the son of the Emperor-Beyond-The-Sea, who has the power of The Deeper Magic from Beyond the Dawn of Time, which techniqually makes him God; though he's similar to that force that made the Presence, as in he never truly appears).
- Tabuu - Non-canon Antagonist to the Nintendo Multiverse, first featured in Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
A few more...
- Eru Illuvater - Creator of Middle Earth, Arda (the world in which Middle Earth is based) and most life there.
- Chakravartin - Creator of Asura's universe (Asura's Wrath).
- The Living Tribunal - Second in Command to The One Above All, possibly the second strongest Mavel character).
- Emperor-From-Across-The-Sea - Aslan's father, who lives in Aslan's Country. That techniqually makes Aslan the equivilant of Living Tribunal rather than The One Above All.
- The Authority - The first falsegod on this list. Though the Authority is the first Angel and claimed to be the master and creator of the multiverse, he is a falsegod. By the end of his reign however, he is betrayed and encaged by the Regent of Heaven Metatron. Both soon perish however, as the feeble ancient Authority is freed from his cage to fade away and Metatron is dragged into a rift between Universes. It's never explained if there is a real God. (By the way they're from His Dark Materials).
- The Truth - A mysterious, powerful force that exists inside everyone and even the planets and stars of the Fullmetal Alchemist universe. The Truth allows for people to use alchemy, but has set down laws that can only be disobeyed at a terrible price (human transmutation, philosophers stones). When an alchemist commits human transmutation, they are brought before the Truth and are dragged through the Gate to pay the price for seeing the Truth. The engravings on the Gate are different to everyone who passes through it. Father was created from a part of the essence beyond the Gate hundreds of years ago. As such he knew how to absorb the truth of the Earth and even the Sun inside him and how to maintain the amount of absorbedsouls needed to keep the truth inside him. Due to Hohenheims plan though, Father losses the 50 million souls inside him and is soon absorbed back into the Truth, in which he is sucked through the gateway, never to be seen again. It's possibe that the Truth and what lies beyond the gate (refered to as the eye of God) are two different beings, or possibly the same. Truth is also known as World, Universe, God, One, All and You.
- Yog Sothoth - Powerful Eldergod of Lovecraft. Some even state the he/she/it is the most powerful Eldergod, stronger even than Azathoth (I'm not sure if this is true of not, as yet).