This was defiantly a 3.5/10 rating movie. Maybe even lower than that...
Lets list the problems..
1. The main villains were just garbage Enchantress and enchantresses brother? Really? How about someone that actually makes sense.Plus why is this team facing off against random magic users? The main villains here were 100% boring as fuck and super uninteresting.
2. The worst Joker interpretation I've ever seen. Having failed on a good Lex Luther and now Joker, I have little faith in anymore of DCU films.
3. Batman: Assault on Arkham animated film was 10000x better than this shit they gave us.
4. If Diablo could have beat the main villains by himself basically, then why is there a team? This guy was cool but totally out of place.
5. They made Deadshot black.
6. The line up could have been better. Killer Croc basically did nothing the entire movie, except swim a little bit.
What I liked:
This soundtrack, Batman's appearances and Captain Boomerang. Oh and when it was over of course.