Follow

Predator

Character » Predator appears in 339 issues.

Predators, or Yautja, are extraterrestrial hunters who possess advanced technology and weapons used to hunt any being they consider worthy prey. They often make trophies of their victims after killing them, and are often known to hunt for sport on Earth, seeing humans as easy prey that are plentiful in numbers.

How Predator should have ended ....

Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Yaujtapool

RavenDark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By RavenDark

That was funny ; )...
     Though you need to ask yourself if a Predator is a hunter, and hunters do hunt creatures like deers which do not have natural "weapons", would the Predator truly have had a moral code of not killing unarmed beings?
      When I played AVP2 as a predator I did collect a dozen heads of scientists who were unarmed. If someone would ask me why did I kill them, I'd say I dislike screaming, and I...*uh* ...like collecting heads.........

Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Yaujtapool
    @RavenDark said:
    " That was funny ; )...  Though you need to ask yourself if a Predator is a hunter, and hunters do hunt creatures like deers which do not have natural "weapons", would the Predator truly have had a moral code of not killing unarmed beings?   When I played AVP2 as a predator I did collect a dozen heads of scientists who were unarmed. If someone would ask me why did I kill them, I'd say I dislike screaming, and I...*uh* ...like collecting heads......... "
    Interesting point, i suppose predators consider unarmed humans too weak to face them in combat so there is a need for a weapon. 
    RavenDark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By RavenDark
    @Yaujtapool: 
     Your right... Didn't in, the first movie, predator first snipe solders from afar, and when Arnold was unarmed (but fashioned lots of improvised traps) went closer for a head-to-head contact, presumably to get a trophy?
      That would mean that when the opposition can fight back with proper fire power a predator relies on stealth and sniper tactics, but when the opposing resistance becomes minimal then it is a time to pick up trophies from up close, similar to the way a hunter checks his kill....
      Being unarmed does not mean that you will not get killed. It means just that you will not get killed FIRST!
    Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Yaujtapool
    @RavenDark said:
    " @Yaujtapool:   Your right... Didn't in, the first movie, predator first snipe solders from afar, and when Arnold was unarmed (but fashioned lots of improvised traps) went closer for a head-to-head contact, presumably to get a trophy?   That would mean that when the opposition can fight back with proper fire power a predator relies on stealth and sniper tactics, but when the opposing resistance becomes minimal then it is a time to pick up trophies from up close, similar to the way a hunter checks his kill....   Being unarmed does not mean that you will not get killed. It means just that you will not get killed FIRST! "
    Indeed.
    Avatar image for deactivated-5a830f8074f3a
    deactivated-5a830f8074f3a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

HA!HA!HA!:)
    RazielWraith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 8

#7  Edited By RazielWraith

Thank you RavenDark. It's good to know that I wasn't the only one who sees that and how that video doesn't make any sense.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.