Follow

Powerboy

Character » Powerboy appears in 31 issues.

A member of the Teen Titans during the year after the Infinite Crisis. He has some ties to Apokolips. He was also Supergirl's boyfriend for a while, but... that didn't end so well.

Questions about Power Boy ?

Avatar image for kid_omega_prime
    Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

Ok there are three questions I want to know about Power Boy. 1) What is his name ? 2) How did he die ? and 3) Will he ever come back ?

infonation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By infonation

@Kid_Omega_Prime: 1. I don't think he even HAS a real name! He was an orphan from the slums of Apokalips found by Darkseid! 2. Nobody knows EXACTLY how he died, it was assumed he was killed by the sons of Trigon or Infinity Man. 3. I have no idea, but since his death was nothing more than a pathetic "shock moment" I think he should be brought back sooner rather than later...

Avatar image for kid_omega_prime
    Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

@infonation said:

@Kid_Omega_Prime: 1. I don't think he even HAS a real name! He was an orphan from the slums of Apokalips found by Darkseid! 2. Nobody knows EXACTLY how he died, it was assumed he was killed by the sons of Trigon or Infinity Man. 3. I have no idea, but since his death was nothing more than a pathetic "shock moment" I think he should be brought back sooner rather than later...

I see. How can someone have no name ? Even if he is a orphan he should still have a name ? Plus if PB is classifid as God/Eternal then how can he die ? If he can die then he would not be eternal or a god.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.