Follow

Power Girl

Character » Power Girl appears in 1703 issues.

Kara Zor-L is the older, wiser, and stronger counterpart of Supergirl from Earth 2 but resides on the Prime Earth.

Power Girl #24 Solicit

achilles100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By achilles100

POWER GIRL #24
    Written by JUDD WINICK
    Art and cover by SAMI BASRI
    Karen Starr has big plans to get Starrware back up and running, involving the media, Africa and Bruce Wayne. But when a terrorist shows up in Gotham City she must put aside her day job – again! – so Power Girl and Batman can save the day! Unfortunately for them, this “terrorist” is a metahuman, and while Power Girl may not remember it, their paths have crossed before.
    On sale MAY 18 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T

Nice cover to this.  Funny how PG seems to be working more with Batman these days than Superman.  Not that I'm complaining...

TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By TheCrowbar
    @achilles100 said:
    "  POWER GIRL #24Written by JUDD WINICKArt and cover by SAMI BASRI Karen Starr has big plans to get Starrware back up and running, involving the media, Africa and Bruce Wayne. But when a terrorist shows up in Gotham City she must put aside her day job – again! – so Power Girl and Batman can save the day! Unfortunately for them, this “terrorist” is a metahuman, and while Power Girl may not remember it, their paths have crossed before. On sale MAY 18 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T  Nice cover to this.  Funny how PG seems to be working more with Batman these days than Superman.  Not that I'm complaining... "
    I don't think she's too pleased with the Super-family, her counterpart especially.
    Darkmount1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By Darkmount1

A metahuman that may have crossed paths with her before.......maybe somebody she fought on Earth-Two, like Zanadu or that Vulcan guy who was an astronaut named Christopher Pike.
    achilles100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By achilles100
    @Darkmount1 said:
    " A metahuman that may have crossed paths with her before.......maybe somebody she fought on Earth-Two, like Zanadu or that Vulcan guy who was an astronaut named Christopher Pike. "
    I think they played him in passing in a story in the past few years in JSA or something, where she dealt with him in one panel.  In any event, I hope not.  Vulcan Son of Fire is better left in the Bronze Age IMO.  Honestly, her rogue's gallery is very thin.  When Divine and Crash are her best rogues, you know that part of her story needs a bit of work...
    TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By TheCrowbar
    @achilles100 said:
    " @Darkmount1 said:
    " A metahuman that may have crossed paths with her before.......maybe somebody she fought on Earth-Two, like Zanadu or that Vulcan guy who was an astronaut named Christopher Pike. "
    I think they played him in passing in a story in the past few years in JSA or something, where she dealt with him in one panel.  In any event, I hope not.  Vulcan Son of Fire is better left in the Bronze Age IMO.  Honestly, her rogue's gallery is very thin.  When Divine and Crash are her best rogues, you know that part of her story needs a bit of work... "
    I'm hoping Nicholas(Her oracle) becomes her Lex Luthor
    Darkmount1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

#6  Edited By Darkmount1

Oh please no! I like that guy. He's got an almost Q-like thing going with PG.
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By DEGRAAF
    @TheCrowbar said:
    " @achilles100 said:
    "  POWER GIRL #24Written by JUDD WINICKArt and cover by SAMI BASRI Karen Starr has big plans to get Starrware back up and running, involving the media, Africa and Bruce Wayne. But when a terrorist shows up in Gotham City she must put aside her day job – again! – so Power Girl and Batman can save the day! Unfortunately for them, this “terrorist” is a metahuman, and while Power Girl may not remember it, their paths have crossed before. On sale MAY 18 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T  Nice cover to this.  Funny how PG seems to be working more with Batman these days than Superman.  Not that I'm complaining... "
    I don't think she's too pleased with the Super-family, her counterpart especially. "

Why do you think that?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.