Follow

Power Girl

Character » Power Girl appears in 1722 issues.

Kara Zor-L is the older, wiser, and stronger counterpart of Supergirl from Earth 2 but resides on the Prime Earth.

New Team Book For PG?

achilles100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By achilles100

Since JSA All-Stars seems set for cancellation, which team book will PG join?  Will she go back to JSA?  A new JLI book?  Both?

Or will she eventually bit the bullet and join the JLA?  Or something else entirely, (a new Infinity Inc)?

TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By TheCrowbar
    @achilles100 said:
    " Since JSA All-Stars seems set for cancellation, which team book will PG join?  Will she go back to JSA?  A new JLI book?  Both?  Or will she eventually bit the bullet and join the JLA?  Or something else entirely, (a new Infinity Inc)? "
    I thought she wanted to Solo for awhile?

And she'd join the Awesome League of Awesomerica, cause she's Awesome.
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DEGRAAF

Maybe she is the cause of the failure... just saying. I would want her to join the JLI or the JLA or start the a new Infinity Inc. Anything but her going back to the JSA. The JSA has their own little world and she needs to join the like of the Major DCU
    TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By TheCrowbar
    @DEGRAAF said:
    " Maybe she is the cause of the failure... just saying. I would want her to join the JLI or the JLA or start the a new Infinity Inc. Anything but her going back to the JSA. The JSA has their own little world and she needs to join the like of the Major DCU "
    I like you :D

But I agree JSA seems more and more like a retirement home for heroes over an actual organization.
    Video_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Video_Martian

Personally, I wouldn't mind if she rejoined the JSA =P

Darkmount1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

#6  Edited By Darkmount1

Keep All-Stars intact. They need that group as the "Second City" before the younger generation joins the SNL that is the JSA.
    achilles100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By achilles100
    @Darkmount1 said:
    " Keep All-Stars intact. They need that group as the "Second City" before the younger generation joins the SNL that is the JSA. "
    Sorry, they're toast.  Though it's a possibility that it will resume after Flashpoint, given its numbers and the trend of the numbers, (steep slide), and the overall lack of a direction for the book, I think it's going to stay dead.  

Personally, while I would favor PG joining either the JLA or the JLI, she's most likely to go back to the JSA proper in some sort of merging of the two titles.  I expect some, if not most of the All-Stars cast to not make the cut and go into comic book limbo, there to reside until someone needs a hero to die, or Infinity Inc gets revived.  Star Girl is the other one I consider a lock to make it back to the main team.  Probably Hourman too.  And Sand.

But like I said, I'm hoping for JLA or JLI for PG.
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DEGRAAF
    @TheCrowbar:
    I've always felt that way. The majority of the team should be dead already and only a few of them are able to eb considered second rate while the majority of them are 3rd or 4th rate ate best. You would be better off sending the Teen Titans in to save the day rather then the JSA (no offense to the TT) 

Most of the JSA All-Stars are a second rate Teen Titans team. The should be in another book. 

I actually like most of if not all the charcters in the JSA All-Stars but i dont think they work best together. I think if the comic fails, the girls should start their own team. I think they all work well together.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.