Follow

Character » Post appears in 132 issues.

A Mutant who was the one who tried to assasinate Robert Kelly for the second time.

Was he or was he not

Leliel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Leliel

From what we know about Post he was infected by Cable mutated T-O version, meaning he was somewhat Phalanx like but he never demostrated any of those qualities the hive-mind the ability to shape-shift or infect others with his virus. My deduction is that Cable's virus is totally mutated do to it long exposure to being in Apocalypse blood and somehow mas made what ever covered Post. Anyone got any other ideas?

infonation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By infonation

@Leliel: That sounds like a pretty solid theory to ME! The best I could ever come up with was that Post needed Cable's help to survive and the only thing Cable could think of to do was give him a blood transfusion, and thanks to the transmode virus that still resided inside him Cable's blood had some interesting "Side-effects"...

Leliel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Leliel

@infonation said:

@Leliel: That sounds like a pretty solid theory to ME! The best I could ever come up with was that Post needed Cable's help to survive and the only thing Cable could think of to do was give him a blood transfusion, and thanks to the transmode virus that still resided inside him Cable's blood had some interesting "Side-effects"...

Maybe one day we will know the answer sense no one says dead and Post has been dead for few years now

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.