Follow

Pinhead

Character » Pinhead appears in 122 issues.

Former leader of the demonic Cenobites.

Hellraiser 1 + 2 are messed up movies, man

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Sparda

I haven't seen #3 yet.....anyway, these movies are messed up. Not sure if that's bad or not, but, IMO, I'm thinking these things were like the harbringer of modern make-up for movie monsters.....how grotesque they were and everything.....it was interesting.

Anyone else seen these movies?

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By crazy spidey

LOl yes. Great crappy movies, every minute of grotesque violence was either laughable or enjoyable. :)

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Sparda

crazy spidey says:

"LOl yes. Great crappy movies, every minute of grotesque violence was either laughable or enjoyable. :)"

Lol.

One of my favourite parts was in the first movie....when her "uncle" got ripped apart with the chains. That was BAD@$$!

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By crazy spidey

Sparda says:

"crazy spidey says:
    "LOl yes. Great crappy movies, every minute of grotesque violence was either laughable or enjoyable. :)"
    Lol. One of my favourite parts was in the first movie....when her "uncle" got ripped apart with the chains. That was BAD@$$!"

He does that in like every movie, they have like 4 Ithink, I'm pretty sure I've seen them all. From the beginning I dont think they really cared about the story, more liek we need to kill... everyone... violently. and then one guys just like lets use Chains, and then there just like K and thenthey made Hellraiser. Also wasnt it a book written by Clive Barker?

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Sparda

crazy spidey says:

"Sparda says:
    "crazy spidey says:
    Lol. One of my favourite parts was in the first movie....when her "uncle" got ripped apart with the chains. That was BAD@$$!"
    He does that in like every movie, they have like 4 Ithink, I'm pretty sure I've seen them all. From the beginning I dont think they really cared about the story, more liek we need to kill... everyone... violently. and then one guys just like lets use Chains, and then there just like K and thenthey made Hellraiser. Also wasnt it a book written by Clive Barker?"

I think it might've been.......

I love (and kinda hate) his whole chain mechanic. It's like, everything he does has to do with a chain.

Plus, I love some of his lines.

"We have an eternity to know your flesh"....

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By crazy spidey

Sparda says:

"crazy spidey says:
    "Sparda says:
    "crazy spidey says:
    He does that in like every movie, they have like 4 Ithink, I'm pretty sure I've seen them all. From the beginning I dont think they really cared about the story, more liek we need to kill... everyone... violently. and then one guys just like lets use Chains, and then there just like K and thenthey made Hellraiser. Also wasnt it a book written by Clive Barker?"
    I think it might've been....... I love (and kinda hate) his whole chain mechanic. It's like, everything he does has to do with a chain. Plus, I love some of his lines. "We have an *eternity* to know your *flesh*"...."

lol u know wat Ihate, those saw movie. Wen the first came out, I thought it was the shit, I couldnt stop talking about it. But then they made the second (total let down, changes everything that was good about the first one) and the third they are just like we're are just go totally Hollywood, oh and llook theres a fourth one...gdm

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Sparda

crazy spidey says:

"Sparda says:
    "crazy spidey says:
    "Sparda says:
    "crazy spidey says:
    I think it might've been....... I love (and kinda hate) his whole chain mechanic. It's like, everything he does has to do with a chain. Plus, I love some of his lines. "We have an *eternity* to know your *flesh*"...."
    lol u know wat Ihate, those saw movie. Wen the first came out, I thought it was the shit, I couldnt stop talking about it. But then they made the second (total let down, changes everything that was good about the first one) and the third they are just like we're are just go totally Hollywood, oh and llook theres a fourth one...gdm "

I agree. I was never even interested in it in the first place (only seen little bits of some). And, I was like, WTF? Now a new one comes out every year.....let's watch people get tortured....yay.....

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By crazy spidey

Sparda says:

"crazy spidey says:
    "Sparda says:
    "crazy spidey says:
    "Sparda says:
    "crazy spidey says:
    lol u know wat Ihate, those saw movie. Wen the first came out, I thought it was the shit, I couldnt stop talking about it. But then they made the second (total let down, changes everything that was good about the first one) and the third they are just like we're are just go totally Hollywood, oh and llook theres a fourth one...gdm "
    I agree. I was never even interested in it in the first place (only seen little bits of some). And, I was like, WTF? Now a new one comes out every year.....let's watch people get tortured....yay....."

Like the whole thing that I found beautiful about the first one was its simplicity. It didnt always operate in the dark, it used bright lights (which are actually scary as hell), he used tools that I could prbbyl buy. Most of the action and carachter developement happened in one room, though what happened was phenominal. The traps were more realistic and had to do with sacrifice and cleaninsing, not random torture. Also, the guys who got it somewhat deserved it, and could escape it (but raraely). Also its uniquness (k there was Se7en) was excellent. I was let down so much with the 2nd and barely bring myslef to watch the 3rd

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By crazy spidey

Sparda says:

"crazy spidey says:
    "Sparda says:
    "crazy spidey says:
    "Sparda says:
    "crazy spidey says:
    "Sparda says:
    "crazy spidey says:
    I agree. I was never even interested in it in the first place (only seen little bits of some). And, I was like, WTF? Now a new one comes out every year.....let's watch people get tortured....yay....."
    Like the whole thing that I found beautiful about the first one was its simplicity. It didnt always operate in the dark, it used bright lights (which are actually scary as hell), he used tools that I could prbbyl buy. Most of the action and carachter developement happened in one room, though what happened was phenominal. The traps were more realistic and had to do with sacrifice and cleaninsing, not random torture. Also, the guys who got it somewhat deserved it, and could escape it (but raraely). Also its uniquness (k there was Se7en) was excellent. I was let down so much with the 2nd and barely bring myslef to watch the 3rd"
    I was actually considering watching the first because of the rave reviews and how innovative it was.....but by the time I was, #2 came out. I was kinda turned off by that......a movie sequel in a year? Sell out."

take it from me, give the first a spin. U'll prbbly Love it if u liked Hellraiser

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Sparda

crazy spidey says:

"Sparda says:
    "crazy spidey says:
    "Sparda says:
    "crazy spidey says:
    "Sparda says:
    "crazy spidey says:
    Like the whole thing that I found beautiful about the first one was its simplicity. It didnt always operate in the dark, it used bright lights (which are actually scary as hell), he used tools that I could prbbyl buy. Most of the action and carachter developement happened in one room, though what happened was phenominal. The traps were more realistic and had to do with sacrifice and cleaninsing, not random torture. Also, the guys who got it somewhat deserved it, and could escape it (but raraely). Also its uniquness (k there was Se7en) was excellent. I was let down so much with the 2nd and barely bring myslef to watch the 3rd"

I was actually considering watching the first because of the rave reviews and how innovative it was.....but by the time I was, #2 came out. I was kinda turned off by that......a movie sequel in a year? Sell out.

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By crazy spidey

Sparda says:

"crazy spidey says:
    "Sparda says:
    "crazy spidey says:
    "Sparda says:
    "crazy spidey says:
    "Sparda says:
    "crazy spidey says:
    "Sparda says:
    "crazy spidey says:
    I was actually considering watching the first because of the rave reviews and how innovative it was.....but by the time I was, #2 came out. I was kinda turned off by that......a movie sequel in a year? Sell out."
    take it from me, give the first a spin. U'll prbbly Love it if u liked Hellraiser"
    I'll just wait till it's on TV....shouldn't be too long. I actually can't find it at any of my local movie stores."

weird anyways I'm off.. peace out

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Sparda

crazy spidey says:

"Sparda says:
    "crazy spidey says:
    "Sparda says:
    "crazy spidey says:
    "Sparda says:
    "crazy spidey says:
    "Sparda says:
    "crazy spidey says:
    take it from me, give the first a spin. U'll prbbly Love it if u liked Hellraiser"

I'll just wait till it's on TV....shouldn't be too long. I actually can't find it at any of my local movie stores.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Sparda

See ya later dude.

Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
    ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i love the 3 hellraiser movies but the rest sucked, i hear thair going to do a remake, i was thanking i know they are going to f%*k it up,

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15  Edited By Gottheit

I loved all of them. There's the last one, named "End Game"...that one is fantastic.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By warlock360

Sparda says:

"I haven't seen #3 yet.....anyway, these movies are messed up. Not sure if that's bad or not, but, IMO, I'm thinking these things were like the harbringer of modern make-up for movie monsters.....how grotesque they were and everything.....it was interesting.Anyone else seen these movies?"

I'm just gonna say "jeeessus...Wepppt..."

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Gottheit

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the centre of the world and its sound is like razors through flesh. You can hear its faint echo right now. I'm here to turn up the volume. To press the stinking face of humanity into the dark blood of its own secret heart.

Save your tears, I'll reap your sorrow, slowly. I have centuries to discover the things that make you whimper.

after grabbing a Priest's hand, and causing the cross it holds to catch fire and melt the Priest's hand Thou shall not bow down before any graven image.

No tears please. It's a waste of good suffering.

Go on... but trick us again child, and your suffering will be legendary, even in Hell.

Yeah, Pinhead is a plethora of wisdom, man...

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By warlock360

gotta love it^^

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Gottheit

Especially the Graven Image bit. Really makes ya think...

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#20  Edited By fesak  Moderator

Gottheit says:

"I loved all of them. There's the last one, named "End Game"...that one is fantastic."

There are 8 Hellraiser movies, but i never heard of anyone called End Game?

And a search on IMDB didn't help either.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By warlock360

i did

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By warlock360

it was a second title for bloodlines

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By fesak  Moderator

Warlock360 says:

"it was a second title for bloodlines"

But that's the fourth one, not the last one.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By warlock360

and?

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By fesak  Moderator

Ah, nothing. I just got confused by someone saying that Hellraiser End game was the last Hellraiser movie, and thought i missed one.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

#26  Edited By gmanfromheck

Only the first two really rate. To me those are the ones that count. But even Clive Barker wasn't too crazy about the second. He said it wasn't how he would've done it. Clive is a super nice guy. I got to meet him when he released the novel The Great and Secret Show.

I even have a puzzle box that freaks RedLAMP out. He doesn't want it anywhere near him.

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 52

#27  Edited By EganTheVile1

Owned the first four Hellraisers on VHS, probably going to buy them all again on DVD, sickest moment was in Hellraiser 1 when the Cenobites finally caught Frank and all the hooks came out and tore him apart and frank looks to his niece and says "Jesus Wept" then was completely ripped apart. There may be bloodier moments in film now, but not many quite as chilling on that many levels

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.