Follow

Pandora

Character » Pandora appears in 253 issues.

Pandora is the mysterious figure who appeared at the end of Flashpoint when then the DC, Vertigo, and Wildstorm universes merged into one. She later appeared throughout the DC Universe, seemingly observing all the characters.

DC's 'The New 52' Mystery Woman Name Revealed

• 123 results
    MoonKnight91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By MoonKnight91

Cool i guess?

i dont know how to respond to this.

ulrich200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#102  Edited By ulrich200

@DarthShap said:

So if she is Pandora, does DC consider the New 52 to be all the evils of mankind? ^^

Guess I understand now why they remind me so much of the 90's. :D

Perfect comment is perfect.

ulrich200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By ulrich200

Let me guess; she'll restore the old DC if the sales fall before next summer.

Diamondblade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#104  Edited By Diamondblade

She's the joker in the deck. can be an answer for every question about the restart of dc.

Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
    PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Pandora the Pink Ranger? Anyway, kind of underwhelming name so far and not really sure how they can keep her from feeling like a Reboot Fairy unless she's not really behind the changes.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Static Shock
    @Thunderscream said:

fart

Please add something relevant to the topic next time you respond. Thanks. 
    ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#107  Edited By ReVamp

Fail-Safe plan is Fail-Safe

Thunderscream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#108  Edited By Thunderscream

@Static Shock: I felt a fart was relevant and self explanatory

CrimsonTempest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#109  Edited By CrimsonTempest
    @BatClaw89 said:

@CrimsonTempest: Don't ever compare the garbage that Marvel writes to the great story telling and characters that DC comics produces.

Okay, fair enough. Just saying.
    InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#110  Edited By InnerVenom123

@BatMark_ said:

For some reason she strikes me as a character who would appear in Doctor Who... Anyone else getting the vibes?

If she was in Series 5 with the Pandorica, yeah. I could see that.

Queen's Halo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 3

#111  Edited By Queen's Halo

KidSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#112  Edited By KidSupreme

@fACEmelter88: Nah you're totally right, you totally hit the nail on the head, and I agree with you 1001%. I was super excited about the whole New 52 DC reboot, when it first came out and the 1st issues came out. I read them all but what is this now month 4 going on month 5, and now I'm wishing they had either kept everything as is or just press reset on everything and start over from scratch. I'm always trying to figure out what story arc's they have kept or removed and honestly its annoying. Shit don't get me started on the whole 5 years thing, that's just retarded there is not enough time to slap all those events in such a short time frame. So yeah some times I read these new issues and think they failed and did not put enough thought into it but like you sometimes I think I'm just bitching and maybe I just gotta keep reading and it will all fall into place. *I HOPE!*

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Static Shock
    @Thunderscream said:

@Static Shock: I felt a fart was relevant and self explanatory

I felt your response was pointless, off-topic, and spam. Thus, it wasn't necessary. 
    themanwoaname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By themanwoaname

i think fart was way more relevant than the knucklehead that posted the gif from that show no one watched.

because at it's core, the hype of this at one time nameless character that had been placed in the back ground of every issue's name reveal had no other valuable information other than:

"her name is pandora"

as for comparing dc to marvel? yes. i agree with that. there was a time when dc had great story telling and a wonderful mythos that grew from it's continuity and marvel didnt have that. NOW dc's harkened back to marvel comics's bankruptcy period when people that left the company came back to do a short, pointless, and awful story line that had been hyped and overpressed and loved at the time by all the major nerd news outlets. NOW those same people involved with heroes reborn, are involved with dc doing the exact same thing. hopefully something bigger than that fart of a character comes along and smacks everything back to the way it was.

im thinking, something sort of like this except with smacking:

No Caption Provided

and then some how fantasy becomes reality, then it smacks everyone involved with the creation of the new 52.

Mediumflyer7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#115  Edited By Mediumflyer7

one word: CROSS OVER

I can't wait :D

Mediumflyer7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#116  Edited By Mediumflyer7

@jsphsmth: What is it you don't like about Morrison? Im just curios.

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#117  Edited By CellphoneGirl

She creeps me out, and with a name like that it adds to it. Which makes me anxious to see her :D

loganchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By loganchild

she told flash she'd help him from their arrival her name is pandora fellas something big is coming

AskaniSon295

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By AskaniSon295

looks like Death from Vertigo's Sandman stayed out in the Sun too long. Maybe she's a daemonite they seem to be invadeing all corners of the Dc Universe. Maybe she will room with Superman and Helspont and it will be like reverse 3's company.

Evpraksiya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Evpraksiya

@ulrich200 said:

Let me guess; she'll restore the old DC if the sales fall before next summer.

you made my day. This pink trench stuff also makes me think about the way super heroine are dressed in their everyday life. Like in BoP...wtf with those clothes..

ulrich200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By ulrich200

@Evpraksiya: I think she's a vampire, that's why the new DC sucks.

Seriously, though, is that a... pink.. trench coat/dress hybrid...with a cloak?

Avatar image for sapphire_warlock
    Sapphire Warlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I'm with everyone that believes Pandora is just a fail safe. I see it now. "Hey guys, looks like our DCnU isn't working out so...new event "PANDORA'S BOX!!!" "

RiscazZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By RiscazZ

Too soon? Well let's face it, it's more than too soon. It's plain stupid.

All the comics that DC launched in the new 52 are not even beginning to define themselves, and some of them ARE going to undergo changes that might or might not change the way we see and read them, new writers, new villains, etc. How are we going to pick up a line here if they just throw the thread around and hope it doesn't turn out to be a big mess of knots like it was before. It would be safe to thing that DC would be tired of rebooting or retconing stuff to figure out what is canon or what is not and eve the greatest thought of them all, what the hell means to be canon for them nowadays.

It's time to put the brakes on that stuff. I mean, DC is behaving like a big baby showing off to everyone that their toy is "oh so much better than everyone elses, see what it does", and above all, they CAN boast about it because it is working for them, in terms of numbers. Meanwhile they juggle with the new readers that are enjoying the new stories without taking into account all the history behind, and old readers are clinging to this Pandora character to relate to Flashpoint and previous events pre-Flashpoint.

Pandora should be a mystery until this new universe gets glued together because right now, it's just individual shards of the previous universe, and until it can be fixed, we will find out that there are many missing pieces to hold everything together.
    Evpraksiya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Evpraksiya

@ulrich200: vampire or not new DC or not, cloack/trench or whatever my point was superhéroine everyday clothes in comics are weird. Pink cloack...they're trying to bring necro barbie fans

And if they stick to the myth, http://asylums.insanejournal.com/scans_daily/95830.html, but we're post that, WW's got an assh*le for father and everything's now f*cked up i can't stand the art, the 600# and next were ugly but now...that's just not possible for me (sorry for the artist fan's here) so...i don't really care anymore.

ulrich200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By ulrich200

@Evpraksiya: You got a point. Superheroines seem to be all dressing like male fantasies all the time.

That's just a minor causality. I just can't deal with the whole thing anymore, I can't connect with the new continuity or any of the characters I like. I don't have the urge to read DC anymore. It doesn't help that I keep thinking that they were planning to go somewhere after Brightest Day, and then they just said "Fuck it, let's delete everything and re-do the 90's."

This is just me, though. That's how I feel. If anyone else loving the new direction, more power to them.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.