Follow

Pain

Character » Pain appears in 281 issues.

The mysterious and powerful leader of Akatsuki, a band of S-rank missing-nin. He possesses the Sage's revered Rinnegan, the eyes of reincarnation. A student of the Toad Sage, Jiraiya, and a descendant of the Uzumaki clan.

Did Pein "assimilate" Jiraiya?

Avatar image for ultimatedeadpool
    DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By DEADPOOL

When Jiraiya was stabbed with the spike, he started losing control of his chakra and was seeing images of Pein's eyes around him, until the spike was removed. But the last time we saw Jiraiya, he was floating off with 5 more of those spikes in him... and still alive, we never saw him actually die. And as us comic fans know, no body means no death.

Is this image a hint that Pein is going to replace his fallen summoning body with Jiraiya, an expert summoner?

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Resonate

Jiraiya's gonna be a freaking awesome Pain, I'll tell you that

DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DEADPOOL

He really would be. Naruto would be fighting Pein, then all of a sudden here's Jiraiya... but it's not really Jiraiya, it's Pein controlling Jiraiya's body.

Also, Jiraiya had Pa toad take the dead Summoner body to Tsunade to examine. Examine it for what? See what it had for breakfast that day? I think Tsunade could find out how to free Jiraiya from Pein's control.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Resonate

and so the next story arc begins...

I just wanna know what's going on with Sasuke and Itachi...and when the hell Gaara's coming back

DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DEADPOOL

Resonate says:

"and so the next story arc begins...I just wanna know what's going on with Sasuke and Itachi...and when the hell Gaara's coming back"

Everything that has happened in on Itachi's page near the bottom. http://www.comicvine.com/itachi/44260/

I don't know when Gaara's coming back. Hopefully he'll be able to use taijutsu and stuff when he does, though.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Resonate

DEADPOOL says:

"Resonate says:
    "and so the next story arc begins... I just wanna know what's going on with Sasuke and Itachi...and when the hell Gaara's coming back"
    Everything that has happened in on Itachi's page near the bottom. http://www.comicvine.com/itachi/44260/ I don't know when Gaara's coming back. Hopefully he'll be able to use taijutsu and stuff when he does, though."

dude, I know about Itachi :d

I've been watching you submit and then reading the manga, and on top of that been editing your stuff to make it more creative

But yeah, Gaara can use Taijutsu

he slapped Temari like 12 feet one time

and that was right when he was about to pass out

think about how strong he'd be completely awake?

DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By DEADPOOL

Resonate says:

"DEADPOOL says:
    "Resonate says:
    "and so the next story arc begins... I just wanna know what's going on with Sasuke and Itachi...and when the hell Gaara's coming back"
    Everything that has happened in on Itachi's page near the bottom. http://www.comicvine.com/itachi/44260/ I don't know when Gaara's coming back. Hopefully he'll be able to use taijutsu and stuff when he does, though."

I've been watching you submit and then reading the manga, and on top of that been editing your stuff to make it more creative

"

You have a new avatar, I didn't recognize you, lol.

What do you mean about Sasuke and Itachi then?

hitting somebody isn't really "taijutsu." Taijutsu is like a professional fighter. Gaara just stands there and lets his sand fight for him. And while he may still have his sand abilities, the chakra he used to have is gone which means he can't spam it anymore.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Resonate

DEADPOOL says:

">You have a new avatar, I didn't recognize you, lol. What do you mean about Sasuke and Itachi then? hitting somebody isn't really "taijutsu." Taijutsu is like a professional fighter. Gaara just stands there and lets his sand fight for him. And while he may still have his sand abilities, the chakra he used to have is gone which means he can't spam it anymore. "

lol wow

I want to know the outcome of this fight....I, for some reason, don't think that Itachi truly has evil intent....

like, maybe he's just trying to get Sasuke's eyes so he can kill Pein or stop whatever the Akatsuki is planning, or something

But I don't know...I just think he's not all that bad of a guy. He's one of my fav chars because his face is like mine...never really showing much emotion, like the characters I draw.

he doesn't show the characteristics of a villain like anyone else in Naruto does, nor does he show much of an evil motif....excluding the eyes thing :P

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By zee crusher

Resonate says:

"DEADPOOL says:
    "Resonate says:

"

Gaara can't use taijitsu. In fact he thats about the lowest thing he could think off. He uses the other one i forget what it is lol or just his sand. Smacking her 12ft away anybody in the show can do that but if gaara could jump and throw punches he be a taijitsu user.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Resonate

he can

you must not have watched the Naruto/Gaara fight ending lol

he threw a good one, but he missed because Masashi Kishimoto needed Naruto to look strong ;P

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Resonate

DEADPOOL says:

"There's also the "slaughtering his entire family" thing too. He could be an anti-hero, but all he apparently wants to do is surpass Madara as the greatest Uchiha... and he needs Sasuke's eyes to do that. I suspect Madara is an anti-hero. Nothing he has done has been "evil" except having the Kyuubi attack Konoha and killing his clan, but we don't know why he did either of those things. "

lmao such terrible things that we're just scoffing at at any rate, Madara is obviously evil, but so far, we have not seen Itachi do anything all too evil. I mean, how do we know that he killed his family?

Imposters aren't hard to come by in Naruto I mean, remember when he heard that Sasuke died?

The rain made it look like he was crying. Don't know why, but I like the idea of him turning around and going badass on the Akatsuki without his eyesight
    Post Edited:2008-03-10 17:56:34

DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By DEADPOOL

Resonate says:

"DEADPOOL says:
    ">You have a new avatar, I didn't recognize you, lol. What do you mean about Sasuke and Itachi then? hitting somebody isn't really "taijutsu." Taijutsu is like a professional fighter. Gaara just stands there and lets his sand fight for him. And while he may still have his sand abilities, the chakra he used to have is gone which means he can't spam it anymore. "

lol wow

I want to know the outcome of this fight....I, for some reason, don't think that Itachi truly has evil intent....

like, maybe he's just trying to get Sasuke's eyes so he can kill Pein or stop whatever the Akatsuki is planning, or something

But I don't know...I just think he's not all that bad of a guy. He's one of my fav chars because his face is like mine...never really showing much emotion, like the characters I draw.

he doesn't show the characteristics of a villain like anyone else in Naruto does, nor does he show much of an evil motif....excluding the eyes thing :P"

There's also the "slaughtering his entire family to test his limits" thing. He could be an anti-hero, but all he apparently wants to do is surpass Madara as the greatest Uchiha... and he needs Sasuke's eyes to do that.

I suspect Madara is an anti-hero. Nothing he has done has been "evil" except having the Kyuubi attack Konoha and killing his clan, but we don't know why he did either of those things.

Post Edited:2008-03-10 17:57:51

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Resonate

zee crusher says:

"Resonate says:
    "he can you must not have watched the Naruto/Gaara fight ending lol he threw a good one, but he missed because Masashi Kishimoto needed Naruto to look strong ;P"
    Lol hes gotta be the worst one in the show lol. "

he was lol

Gaara woulda killed him dead if the writer wasn't there

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By zee crusher

Resonate says:

"he canyou must not have watched the Naruto/Gaara fight ending lolhe threw a good one, but he missed because Masashi Kishimoto needed Naruto to look strong ;P"

Lol hes gotta be the worst one in the show lol.

DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By DEADPOOL

Resonate says:

"DEADPOOL says:
    "Resonate says:
    "DEADPOOL says:
    lol wow I want to know the outcome of this fight....I, for some reason, don't think that Itachi truly has evil intent.... like, maybe he's just trying to get Sasuke's eyes so he can kill Pein or stop whatever the Akatsuki is planning, or something But I don't know...I just think he's not all that bad of a guy. He's one of my fav chars because his face is like mine...never really showing much emotion, like the characters I draw. he doesn't show the characteristics of a villain like anyone else in Naruto does, nor does he show much of an evil motif....excluding the eyes thing :P"
    There's also the "slaughtering his entire family" thing too. He could be an anti-hero, but all he apparently wants to do is surpass Madara as the greatest Uchiha... and he needs Sasuke's eyes to do that. I suspect Madara is an anti-hero. Nothing he has done has been "evil" except having the Kyuubi attack Konoha and killing his clan, but we don't know why he did either of those things. "

lmao such terrible things that we're just scoffing at

at any rate, Madara is obviously evil, but so far, we have not seen Itachi do anything all too evil. I mean, how do we know that he killed his family? Imposters aren't hard to come by in Naruto

I mean, remember when he heard that Sasuke died? The rain made it look like he was crying.

Don't know why, but I like the idea of him turning around and going badass in the Akatsuki without his eyesight"

Pein's the one that wants to blow up half the world, Madara seems to want something with the Sharingan and for Sasuke to become a hawk.

Itachi said that he did it.

He was probably crying because he wanted Sasuke's eyes so badly.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Resonate

Saying something doesn't make it so

They say that Jiraiya's dead...you don't :P

DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By DEADPOOL

Resonate says:

"Saying something doesn't make it soThey say that Jiraiya's dead...you don't :P"

Ah-hah! No one said Jiraiya's dead. But you have a point.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Resonate

I think I won that arguement now :P

DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By DEADPOOL

Huh? What argument?

DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By DEADPOOL

Looks like my theory went out the window. However, I still won't believe Jiraiya's dead until I see his corpse.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.