• 54 results
    Dogofwarorion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Dogofwarorion

Fury is probably aging since Battle scars, when he gave the infinity formula to his son, he said that "nature'll catch up soon enough"

No Caption Provided

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Another great issue. Awesome ending.

BUT WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE BUCKY?!!? I DON'T UNDERSTAND.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

I'm not really surprised to be honest. This book is great, but I think people are exaggerating how good it is so far.

@g_man@inferiorego Just thought I'd point it out to you two since you both seemed really excited about this reveal. Back in New Avengers vol. 2 Mockingbird is shot and is dying and Nick gives her a mix of infinity formula and super solider serum, and then in Fear Its self Fury uses infinity formula to save Bucky's life, and Dum Dum point out that it's the last of the infinity formula he has left having using a bunch to save Mockingbird(he kind of suggested that Nick would need a new dose soon), so I think Marvel has been planing on super aging him for a while now. I don't think that Nick has been this way for years and year and instead his aging started to accelerate around the start of the last Winter Solider series.

msultan22071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I'm not sure if I'm in the minority here, but I've always been a fan of the original Nick Fury.

I realize marvel is trying to get their comic book universe to reflect the movies, but this really bummed me out - Nick Fury having aged so much.

I really hope Marvel doesn't keep him this way, but I guess the writing was on the wall as soon as they introduced "Nick Fury Jr".

While I know the chances are slim, I really hope they de-age him to the point where he can get back into the thick of things. :-/

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.