V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

@slimj87d said:

@8008s said:

Calling it, it's Fury. Bucky killed a LMD and he's gonna be set up by the real killer. The mastermind holding the gamma-irradiated bullet looks just like Fury.

I was thinking that too, but for some reason a lot of shots show that that figure has no eye patch. Maybe it was done on purpose though so we wouldn't guess.

But again, the killer has been killing for a long long time with the same kind of bullets, so the person has to be really really really really old.

Could he have found a way to shrink down the Watchers other eye that we don't know the location of, and put it in his own head, thus eliminating the need for an eyepatch?

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
    deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Nope. Not believing this. Nope, nope, nope. I will wait for the real reveal and until then, take everything I read/see with a grain of salt.

I liked seeing Gamora and the others though, best part of the issue for me.

Scarlet_Rogue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@vandersexxx: No, that's what Age of Ultron was. That's the whole broken time thing that keeps getting offhandedly mentioned in some titles (Guardians, Nova, All-New X-Men).

Mrfuzzynutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

The ending was crazy! Lookiing forward to seeing how this plays out,nut also interesting how Bucky was able to ditch his team like he did as well.

The only thing I have a problem with, if your powerful/sneaky enough to kill living Planet and subterranean creatures and Watchers in their own homes...

The idea you just whip out a gun and shoot everything a bunch of times until its dead is just odd to me.

Why use the Infinity Gauntlet when you can use infinite ammo I guess?

wowlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By wowlock

@cap10nate: Yep , I will be pretty upset if they pulled it of like that.

I like a mystery as much as the next guy but that was so out of the left field.

Now I know why I hate these events happening week by week or month by month..The ridiculous cliffhangers. I should just stick to wait until the event ends and read it then so I can figure something out of this nonsense O.o

nickcoriz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm ok with the ending, fake or not- but really, I'm very disappointed with this series so far, especially after it started off so good with issue zero. I thought this was all going to be about the watcher, but instead I get the feeling like this is just a blatant opening for several plot starters in the future for marvel characters- which is fine, thats what events like is are for. But it all just seems really heavy handed to me, and not going in the direction I was hoping.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I win:) I was right

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.