Follow

Organization XIII

Team » Organization XIII appears in 24 issues.

The group of Nobodies who intend to become clones of Xehanort. They control a certain type of lesser Nobodies.

Kingdom Hearts Games Update

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 8

Edited By sora_thekey
    Jack: At a very familiar place... Suddenly disappearing... Suddenly appearing...
    Jack: At a very familiar place... Suddenly disappearing... Suddenly appearing...
    Xemnas: “The time is up.”
    Xemnas: “The time is up.”
    Xion: “Hey… How could I be the same as you two?”
    Xion: “Hey… How could I be the same as you two?”
    Top Screen: Information... Subdue the Dualblade*. Bottom Screen: Area- Suspended Bridge, Mission- Subdue the large scale Heartless.
    Top Screen: Information... Subdue the Dualblade*. Bottom Screen: Area- Suspended Bridge, Mission- Subdue the large scale Heartless.
    Scan
    Scan
    Xigbar: “Hahaha! Saix sent me a really reliable guy!”
    Xigbar: “Hahaha! Saix sent me a really reliable guy!”
    The Other three
    The Other three

SCENE ONE

Only the three Roxas, Axel, and Xion are together having a conversation on Destiny Island beside the Paopu tree. Xion seems to be confiding her troubles to Axel and Roxas. Somehow she seems different then the two of them...?

"In sadness, eagerly wishing for genuine feelings."

"The two of them merely watch Xion."

"Roxas cannot find the words."

Xion: "Hey... How could I be the same as you two?"
    Xion: "I want to be together with you two."
    Xion: "But I can't return how it is now."

SCENE TWO

Xion is troubled and struggling to find an answer, what could save her...? Like Roxas, Xion does not remember her former self. While being held up by Riku, Xion asks about her own existence.

Xion: "Who the heck am I?"

SCENE THREE

Roxas has an encounter with Riku on Destiny Island! Roxas seems surprised by something and Riku wearing his outfit from KH1 instead of the black coat stands behind him. At this point of time, these two couldn't possibly have met and yet...?

TWILIGHT TOWN

Axel talks about his friendship with Roxas, and then about Roxas and Xion's standing in the Organization. Roxas and Xion are said to be special, but does the reason for it concern their "weapon"?

Axel: "Friends eating ice cream together, talking about trivial things and laughing."
    Axel: "You guys are special among Nobodies, but after all I think it's because of those things."

THE WORLD THAT NEVER WAS

The commander of the Organization Xemnas is fully prepared and ready to begin. Also, in the screenshot it appears Roxas has collapsed...?

Xemnas: "The time is up."
    Xemnas: "We must not forget why we Nobodies are gathering."

Roxas: "But there was something being said at Castle Oblivion..."

Saix: "As I thought it seems to be the influence of Namine."

TWILIGHT TOWN - CLOCKTOWER

Xion talks to Roxas with sea salt ice cream in one hand. Is Xion confiding her troubles here?

Xion: "Therefore if I can't use the keyblade, I... I'll become useless."

Roxas: "If Axel returns, then the three of us can eat ice cream together."

HALLOWEEN TOWN

Roxas will travel to various worlds on missions for Organization XIII. It appears that Halloween Town will be full of difficult gimmicks, using your head to solve them will be necessary. Also, if you present a bone to Zero the ghost dog, you'll be informed where the gimmicks are at.

"Solving a gimmick!"

Roxas: (This lantern appears to be lit.")

XIGBAR MISSION

Other members of the Organization are assigned to support the newbie Roxas on missions. But on the contrary, this time Roxas is helping out. In Hallowwen Town he will be helping out Xigbar. While Roxas is good at close range fighting, Xigbar is good at long distance attacking. Balancing each other, they make a good team. Not just making fun of Roxas, Xigbar also gives him advice.

"Xigbar is a joker, but his other side is..."

Xigbar: "Hahaha! Saix sent me a really reliable guy!"
    Xigbar: "Jumping to a misleading conclusion is dangerous. You'll learn from experience."

JACK IN HALLOWEEN TOWN

In Halloween Town, it's residents Jack Skellington as well as Lock, Shock, and Barrel appear. Though spying seems to become the standard for Roxas, there is a scene where they meet. Also, Pete who acted covertly in KH2 appears. It seems Roxas has fallen victim to one of Lock, Shock, and Barrel's pranks so there is a fighting scenario with them. During the fight there are pumpkin bombs that display a number. When the number drops to 0, it explodes and inflicts damage.

Jack: "Good job Zero! I hid it here, my device of fear!"

Jack: "Under the black coat there are innumerable amounts of bombs!"

Pete: "My plan with the Heartless is already complete!"

Roxas: "Dammit... Why are you bothering me?"

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.