Image Question

Avatar image for the_martian
#1 Posted by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio
Noh-Varr?
Noh-Varr?
















What is this image from?
Avatar image for t_j__magnum
#2 Posted by T.J. Magnum (25922 posts) - - Show Bio

?

are you sure thats him ?

Avatar image for the_martian
#3 Posted by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:
"?

are you sure thats him ?"
No I'm not, but its in his gallery.
Avatar image for t_j__magnum
#4 Posted by T.J. Magnum (25922 posts) - - Show Bio

dosen't look like him.

looks like a skinny cable

Avatar image for the_martian
#5 Posted by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:
"dosen't look like him.

looks like a skinny cable"
Could be an older version of him, but I'm just curious where it came from. Fesak uploaded it, so maybe he knows.
Avatar image for t_j__magnum
#6 Posted by T.J. Magnum (25922 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"dosen't look like him.

looks like a skinny cable"
Could be an older version of him, but I'm just curious where it came from. Fesak uploaded it, so maybe he knows.
"
yeah could be older verison.
Avatar image for fesak
#7 Posted by fesak (8610 posts) - - Show Bio

It's a promo pic from before his mini, so i'm guessing his look wasn't finalized yet.

Moderator
Avatar image for the_martian
#8 Posted by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio
fesak said:
"It's a promo pic from before his mini, so i'm guessing his look wasn't finalized yet.
"
Oh ok, thanks Fesak.
Avatar image for pixelized
#9 Posted by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio

He looks like

Spike
Spike


Avatar image for fesak
#10 Posted by fesak (8610 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"fesak said:
"It's a promo pic from before his mini, so i'm guessing his look wasn't finalized yet.
"
Oh ok, thanks Fesak.
"

NP.
I checked my stuff and i have another version of that pic that says Marvel Boy: Agent of SHIELD, so i guess that was the original concept.
Moderator
Avatar image for the_martian
#11 Posted by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio
fesak said:
"Nobody said:
"fesak said:
"It's a promo pic from before his mini, so i'm guessing his look wasn't finalized yet.
"
Oh ok, thanks Fesak.
"

NP.
I checked my stuff and i have another version of that pic that says Marvel Boy: Agent of SHIELD, so i guess that was the original concept.
"
That would have sucked LOL
Avatar image for fesak
#12 Posted by fesak (8610 posts) - - Show Bio
Wait... why didn't i post it. Here:

caption
Moderator
Avatar image for the_martian
#13 Posted by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio
fesak said:
"Wait... why didn't i post it. Here:

caption
"
That does look cool though.
Avatar image for john_valentine
#14 Posted by John Valentine (16467 posts) - - Show Bio
@fesak said:
" Wait... why didn't i post it. Here:

caption
"
I'm glad that wasn't the finalized concept!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.