Follow

Night Thrasher

Character » Night Thrasher appears in 364 issues.

Dwayne Taylor was the leader of the superhero-group known as the New Warriors. After seemingly dying, the original Night Thrasher was replaced by his brother Donyell Taylor. More recently, Dwayne was resurrected by The Collector and was sent back to his present day alive by Maestro after the Contest of Champions.

The Night Thrasher

Stormbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Stormbreaker

The Night Thrasher has been around for a while 90's I think recently he has been in New Warriors
    I want to Know what U guys think about him?

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By T.J. Magnum

he is ok............kinda batman,daredevil,moon knight.......etc like

but i did enjoy frank(punisher) beating him ^_^

Stormbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Stormbreaker
    caption
    caption
    caption
    caption
    caption
    caption
    These are pics of Night Thrasher
    The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By The_Martian
    Stormbreaker said:
    "
    caption
    caption
    caption
    caption
    caption
    caption
    These are pics of Night Thrasher"
    Yes they are.
    Stormbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Stormbreaker

T.J. Magnum said:

"he is ok............kinda batman,daredevil,moon knight.......etc like

but i did enjoy frank(punisher) beating him ^_^"

yep he wasnt good enough to beat the Punisher         he looks like he wears a ski mask

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By T.J. Magnum
    Stormbreaker said:
    "

T.J. Magnum said:

"he is ok............kinda batman,daredevil,moon knight.......etc like

but i did enjoy frank(punisher) beating him ^_^"

yep he wasnt good enough to beat the Punisher         he looks like he wears a ski mask

"

well that was back then his armor was a bit weaker,,now a days i don't if punisher could do it........unless he had a missile lol
    Avatar image for buckshotwashere
    BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#7  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

I really don't like the New Warriors. It might be because of Night Thrasher (he's too secretive, he's got too many plans that even the reader doesn't know about, he abandons his team, he doesn't seem to care about them as long as they obey him, etc) or it could be the rest of the team (there's too many of them and they're not written in any way that makes me care what happens to them). I want the New Warriors from the Initiative to wreck this team and replace them in their own book. Gangsta.

Stormbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Stormbreaker

missle, grenade,weed whacker, yea that will surley kill him  lmao

Stormbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Stormbreaker
    Buckshot said:
    "I really don't like the New Warriors. It might be because of Night Thrasher (he's too secretive, he's got too many plans that even the reader doesn't know about, he abandons his team, he doesn't seem to care about them as long as they obey him, etc) or it could be the rest of the team (there's too many of them and they're not written in any way that makes me care what happens to them). I want the New Warriors from the Initiative to wreck this team and replace them in their own book. Gangsta."

yea NT does come out like jerk sometimes   Warriors vs Warriors battle would be awesome old vs new
    Avatar image for buckshotwashere
    BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#10  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator
    Stormbreaker said:
    "Buckshot said:
    "I really don't like the New Warriors. It might be because of Night Thrasher (he's too secretive, he's got too many plans that even the reader doesn't know about, he abandons his team, he doesn't seem to care about them as long as they obey him, etc) or it could be the rest of the team (there's too many of them and they're not written in any way that makes me care what happens to them). I want the New Warriors from the Initiative to wreck this team and replace them in their own book. Gangsta."

yea NT does come out like jerk sometimes   Warriors vs Warriors battle would be awesome old vs new"
    I'll be honest, I don't know much about the old NT, I'm just reading the new one (his brother in his suit I believe) and I don't like him. Maybe the other one was better. And the next issue of New Warriors is a Warriors vs Warriors battle. It started last issue.
    Avatar image for firestormnuclerman
    Firestormnuclerman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

His color scheme reminds me of DC's Mr.Terrific who has the nickname Fair Play. Overall I think he's still very underexposed, and remains underrated. I think that they should make all new antagonists for him.
    He basically strikes me as the Batman Daredevil type super hero. A super hero that operates in a big city.

SuperDoahBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firestormnuclerman: I agree that he is one of the many underexposed heroes out there that ends up with them being underrated.

@t_j__magnum: From what I heard, Night Thrasher had the Punisher beat at hand to hand and the only reason Punisher eventually won was cause he used a weapon. I know there are no real rules to comic book fights but in my opinion it seems like a bit of a hollow victory. Kinda like when heel wrestlers use a foreign object when the ref is distracted to get the win, yeah he won but all that really proves is he was unable to do it cleanly.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.