Follow

New Avengers

Team » New Avengers appears in 1203 issues.

After a massive breakout at the Raft super-villain prison, Earth's Mightiest Heroes united again to catch the inmates who escaped, some leave, some stay and some are new recruits which ultimately became the New Avengers.

What I'd like to see happen to the New Avengers line up

greenlucario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Edited By greenlucario

Although I like the idea of both books and consider myself to be a Spidey fan I feel that he's in just too many team books, same with wolverine.  Both of them are great characters but maybe a couple new faces to the Avengers teams could turn up on the roster instead.  Those being...

Toxin: to replace Spidey.  Toxin, I feel needs more face time and he seems like with enough writing and a fair chance he could fit with the New Avengers.  He has many of Spider-Man's powers but some cool different ones too. 

Gambit: to replace Wolverine.  Huge fan of the Ragin' Cajun and I just think it'd be awesome for him to end up on an Avengers team, heck if Beast and Wolverine can get in wouldn't it be cool for Gambit too? He feels like he might fit on this team, but really doesn't replace Wolverine, but maybe if given the chance he'd prove valuable.

Bottom line, just suggestions that's all, and I realize why Spidey and Wolverine are one two teams, that's not the point, just a thought, I mean I'd pick up the book again easily if these two were in it.

jrock85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By jrock85

Spiderman and Wolverine will be in every book that Bendis writes. Even in the new Moon Knight series he'll have Spiderman and Wolverine personalities. I'm not very familiar with Toxin but he sounds like an interesting character. I'm a huge Gambit fan as well and I think he has the skill set to be a Secret Avenger, but I doubt that will ever happen.
    The Sadhu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By The Sadhu

Toxin sounds like an interesting choice...

Gambit... I'm not to sure about... unlike you I am not a fan of Gambit... I would have prefered to have seen Gambit in X-Force!

jrock85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By jrock85

@The Sadhu:

I've heard several people pitch the idea of Gambit joining X-Force, but I personally feel like its way out of character for him to join a killing squad--especially since he's trying to be a positive influence in the life of X-23 these days.

Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

#4  Edited By Kairan1979
    @greenlucario:
    I hope to see Toxin again too, not necessary in NA lineup.
    natejoseph09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By natejoseph09

Hell yeah, it would be awesome for Gambit to join New Avengers, especially so considering it's a street based team.

herculesfan43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By herculesfan43

i would like to see gambit join the secret avengers as the series seems to be a bit more covert than other series. this would really fit with gambits character i mean hes a thief the most covert x-men besides shadowcat and maybe wolverine.

SFX87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SFX87

i would love to see Gambit in the avengers

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#8  Edited By daredevil21134

Yeah Gambit rules

darkcloakx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By darkcloakx

hybrid for the new avengers.

bring him back marvel !  he's a cool character.  
     bring him back marvel !  he's a cool character.  

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.