Follow

New Avengers

Team » New Avengers appears in 1203 issues.

After a massive breakout at the Raft super-villain prison, Earth's Mightiest Heroes united again to catch the inmates who escaped, some leave, some stay and some are new recruits which ultimately became the New Avengers.

Unscripted Review: New Avengers #1

• 123 results
    Avatar image for deactivated-5ffc7df6492da
    deactivated-5ffc7df6492da

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 2

So wouldn't they be the new new avengers?

Joey Ravn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Joey Ravn

I liked Logan's "powers". I liked that scene in a "it's so auto-parodical it loses its logic and becomes hilarious" way.

KNIGHT SAVIOR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 42

#3  Edited By KNIGHT SAVIOR

l'm sorry their too many Avengers teams , just have ONE Avengers Team please

-Eclipse-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By -Eclipse-
    @reaper2923 said:
    "So wouldn't they be the new new avengers? "

I think they're the New New New Avengers at this point :P
    Icemizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5  Edited By Icemizer

The whole Marvel Universe is a mess. This book is to.  
    The Stark mansion is payed for by the Maria Stark foundation which Tony has no control or access to. 
    When did Luke Cage become capable of leading a premiere team?  He is a street level guy with no good group dynamics in his whole history. Plenty of characters in the MU to drive many teams yet the limited brains at Marvel creative keep using the same five or six guys. Thanks for another cool review!!
    sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 8

#6  Edited By sora_thekey

I do agree that nothing happened... and yes all that note Victoria Hand stuff was... yeah!
    But Strange is back! and the art is awesome! Plus at lease Victoria Hand is going to have a place in the Marvel U after Siege, her character build up will not be for nothing. 
    Wolverine + Thing + Spider-Man = Must mean something good!

and although I do have more positive things to say about this issue I do agree with Tony's rating 3 out of 5...
    So I am very excited on how all this is made into a good comic (I hope).

Pez85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Pez85

While I agree that the handling of Victoria's leadership was done childlishly, it is interesting to see that there are the leaders (Cage, Steve and.....whoever ends up "running" the main title), and the overseers (Hill, Carter and Hand). 

I don't see Victoria's role in New Avengers being all that different from her previous role in Dark Avengers.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#8  Edited By InnerVenom123

"Multitasking. It's my super power."

Best line ever.

Queen's Halo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By Queen's Halo

1st: No mention of the art!
    2nd: Victoria was never evil, she just took a bad opportunity to make a world a better place
    3th: Yeah, the dialog sucked.

TheAlucinaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TheAlucinaut

Steve has the $$ of Shield & the govt behind him guys, that's how the mansion got rebuilt. Come on. Also, it's been pointed out again and again that Steve tends to prefer a human touch over technology given that he's a man of the past, so a note to Luke Cage is well within character for him instead of calling him on a cell phone. That would have gone better for Ms. Hand obviously, but I think it makes perfect sense for him to write a note. Also, since way back the Avengers have had government agents monitoring them, & it could be argued that maybe if they had one in recent years some of the awful crap that went down could have been prevented. This again is nothing new & requires just a Tiny bit of knowledge regarding the Avengers tradition. 

Obviously there are some plenty clunky things in this issue & its got its problems (the biggest one CLEARLY being the shared members from the main team, which just feels cheap), but the things being picked out in this review just confuse me, & i have to wonder how many Avengers books the reviewers have read, & how closely they read this one.

Also, Victoria Hand was never "evil" & I feel like Bendis went a long way in Dark Avengers to point that out & reiterates it here again. She was like a battered spouse who thought there was a lot of good in her man. She was a Shield agent who's main plus was also her main weakness: her ambition, & she thought that if she could be around in Osborn's reign that she could keep it above board. Now she has realized how badly she compromised who she is & what she fought for & so has Steve, thus her second chance. 

& as for Parker not having the swine flu...really? Remember when Spider-Man had four books & would be bleeding to death in Spectacular & out dancing with Mary Jane in Amazing? Comics always have characters in multiple places at the same time & it's sort of part of the agreement that we understand these happen at different times. Come on. That's like Comics 101, right? I hope for one that this team is just around for the first arc or so because they happen to be there for this Eye of Agamotto thing, & at the end Ben/Clint/Peter/Logan go back to their other teams & Luke puts together his peeps. Bendis loves Cage & I'd like to see him continue to write him front and center of the Avengers U. I'd give this one a 3.5 just on the sloppy-seconds members issue, but think the magical possession storyline is very cool & has much promise. I suppose we'll see.

NXH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By NXH

Thats probably the harshest review ive seen you guys have done.
    Ah well. I guess you cant please everybody, can ya lol
    GregBell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By GregBell

I heard a good reason why wolverine is on so many teams. People who makes the teams build the teams like they would want it, not how the characters would want it. Wolverine is not a super big guy in the Marvel universe, but he is in the real world. I would like to have wolverine on my team, but it makes no sence for the marvel people to have him on like 50 teams.
    Omega Ray Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By Omega Ray Jay

Secret Avengers is more than enough for me thanks. This sounded like nothing more than an advert issue for most of the other Avangers titles.

longbowhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#14  Edited By longbowhunter

I'm suffering from Avengers overload. I'll wait for the reviews to come in and any good stories can be picked up in trade.
    The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#15  Edited By The_Martian

This title is lame and pointless. But sadly I'll pick it up is because I'm interested in characters being used.

Mr. Kamikaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Mr. Kamikaze

Victoria Hand will be the New Avengers' Maria Hill. In more ways than one I can predict. Not many in the super hero community liked Maria Hill, but she was the top dog and they did listen eventually...and was often the voice of reason. Victoria Hand will probably play that role, on a much smaller scale. 

While I do agree on most of the point in the review, I am willing to stick with this series to see where it goes, as many of the characters involved I really do love. Plus I liked the first...New Avengers...or whatever...

SystemID

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By SystemID

No offense. I read the issue. I agree with the ratings.  ...but.. Babs came off as very unprofessional in this review. All her complaints were superficial at best. Saying the book "just wasn't nessasary" and to just "throw it out" makes you sound ignorant. The book establishes the team and, if nothing else, establishes the onset emotions each team mate has about the team. Which.. in turn.. leads to more story. I mean.. that is how comics work right?  G-Man on the other hand. Cool as a cucumber. Everytime. Don't get me wrong. I love me some Babs just as much as the next comicviner. But this made me look at her as if she were a cast member of Laguna Beach.  A show I very much despise.

FoxxFireArt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By FoxxFireArt

That sounds like a riddle. 

Babs: "How many Avengers books do we need?" 
    G-Man: "As many as they think they can sell."

"Doctor Brother Voodoo MD PHD OB/GYN RN DDS" lol

I think a tower has a perception of being more protected because in that situation you literally have the high ground. Sun Tzu and all that.

SwineFlu Spidey
     SwineFlu Spidey
    Maybe they will install nanny-cams in the Avengers' Mansion to keep an eye on Victoria to make sure she doesn't do anything. =) It does seem silly the way they are using Victoria as someone to watch of Luke Cage's team. You are basically trusting Victoria over Luke in that situation.

For the love of Pete, Spidey has swine flu? Spider-ham is making more sense now.
    Scottyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Scottyb

Hey Babs,

If you didn't like the issue why not give it a 1? or a 0? 2.5 means an OK issue out 5, right?

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

#20  Edited By gmanfromheck
    Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Manchine

Luke Cage is in New Avengers.  Won't buy it plain and simple.  Its like Deadpool being in a comic book.
    shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#22  Edited By shanana

I still don't like the fact that they are using people from other teams (I.E The Thing, Wolverine, Iron fist) all them are on another team, so why not use THIS team to character build another hero? idk.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By The_Martian
    @Scottyb said:
    " Hey Babs,  If you didn't like the issue why not give it a 1? or a 0? 2.5 means an OK issue out 5, right? "
    2.5 is 50%. That's usually and F in school.
    Avatar image for carnivalofsins00
    carnivalofsins00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 155

User Lists: 8

#24  Edited By carnivalofsins00

ive never seen Babs so angry. kinda hot. =]
    lol.

Avatar image for artisticneedham
    ArtisticNeedham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ArtisticNeedham

True nothing major happens here, or not yet.  But do we have to have some major event happen for it to be a good comic?  I thought people were sick of the major events and wanted it to go back to the comics where they were fun stories.
    I LOVED the relationships between the characters shown here.  the Thing, Spider-Man, Wolverine, Cage, everyone seemed like good buddies.  It was fun, and nice seeing things like that after the heroes have been through so much stress with Civil War, World War Hulk, Secret Invasion, and Dark Raign.  Its nice to see a brightly colored comic that isn't full of stress and darkness and monumental danger that is going to effect everything so you have to buy it.
    I am liking the Heroic Age myself, a little more than Brightest Day.

I do agree with some of the complaints though, not sure where this fits in.  Not really liking how they introduced Hand on this team, but it was a fun comic and it had nice interactions in some parts like the Thing and Spider-Man and Wolverine.  I like the idea of Thing joining.
    And the art is just great.  I loved the art, probably my biggest reason for getting it.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By The_Martian

This was my break down of this team in another thread:

Anyone else getting that kind of feeling about the New Avengers. Lets look at their current line up. We have Luke Cage, Hawkeye, Iron Fist, Spider-Man, Wolverine, Thing, Ms. Marvel, Mockingbird, and Jessica Jones thus far. Now most if not all of these people are involved in other things. This team of Avengers felt like it was, "Eh...if we have time we'll do this." sort of Avengers team. Lets break it down:

• Luke Cage: New father and also going to be leading the Thunderbolts.
    • Hawkeye: A full-time member of the actual Avengers
    • Iron Fist: Wasn't he struggling to be there for the last line up of Avengers?
    • Spider-Man: Running around three solo titles and a full-time member of the actual Avengers.
    • Wolverine: Nuff' said.
    • Thing: Full-time member of the Fantastic Four.
    • Ms. Marvel: The only one so far that doesn't have something else going on.
    • Mockingbird: Last I heard she was trying to run her own SHIELD type company. Is she still doing that?
    • Jessica Jones: Full-time mom, full-time wife, part-time Avenger?
    No_Name_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#27  Edited By No_Name_

Who knew that showing a little emotion means you're ignorant? That's news to me.  

@Scottyb said:

" Hey Babs,  If you didn't like the issue why not give it a 1? or a 0? 2.5 means an OK issue out 5, right? "

Not really. A 2.5 out of 5 averages out to about a 50% which, as far as I can remember, is a failing grade. 

I liked the art. I loved Doctor Strange and was happy to see his character in the comic. Otherwise I probably would have given it a 1.
    TheAlucinaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By TheAlucinaut
    @SystemID:  Yeah, I agreed to a degree as well, but this is the first CV review I've ever watched & I was not impressed with the analysis the female reviewer was giving. Babs is her name? I hate when people's crits are limited to "it just like didn't make sense & stuff & it as so dumb lol grr so dumb" & so on. I have been on a (surprisingly successful) quest for years to get more girls into comics, & her thoughts sounded like someone who had just started reading the books & didn't get the nuances of it, & it was disappointing. Even the other reviewer looked a little sheepish when she was going on. I hope she isn't always like this, because a video comic review fascinates me & I'd like to be able to watch & get analysis/critique instead of groundless complaining.
    NeoAndroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By NeoAndroid

Havent picked it up just need to know, is Ms.Marvel a main stay on the new avengers team?

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By The_Martian
    @NeoAndroid said:
    " Havent picked it up just need to know, is Ms.Marvel a main stay on the new avengers team? "
    It looks like it.
    NXH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By NXH
    @G-Man said:
    " @NXH said:

" Thats probably the harshest review ive seen you guys have done.Ah well. I guess you cant please everybody, can ya lol "

Watch our Jonah Hex movie review:
      http://www.comicvine.com/unscripted-review-jonah-hex-the-movie/112-983/ "

Ah yeah. Ive already seen  that. 
    Ok then. this review wasnt the harshest, but it was still harash. 
    I deffentaly agree with the whole passing the letter thing. WTF??!!
    What the hell is Bendis thinkin?? : /
    NeoAndroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By NeoAndroid
    @Nobody: I really hope so because i like her character alot, and was very ...... when her series ended because of the heroic age. Especially since she is a empowering female super hero.
    The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By The_Martian
    @NeoAndroid said:
    " @Nobody: I really hope so because i like her character alot, and was very ...... when her series ended because of the heroic age. Especially since she is a empowering female super hero. "
    She should still have her own series. She's going to just end up as a background character to a bunch of characters who you can find in three other series.
    RiceFox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By RiceFox

Bendis can't write the Avengers, I dunno why he's been on for so long.

No_Name_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#35  Edited By No_Name_

I'm sorry, but am I the only person offended by the fact that Marvel is trying to coerce fans into buying another AVENGERS BOOK with the same characters that appear in the other Avengers titles? 

Perhaps I did not make myself clear because I was so irritated over the quality of the writing in this issue.  I should not have gone into the review whilst so annoyed at the content I had just read so allow me to clarify my position. 
    In my opinion (because that is what a REVIEW is, an OPINION) Victoria Hand is treated with a tremendous amount of disrespect in this issue. The way Steve Rogers handles Victoria's new position as a mediator between himself and Luke Cage's new team is disgusting. He has so little respect for her, that he fails to properly and respectfully introduce her and explain her innocence to her new teammates. Instead, he throws her (irresponsibly) into the line of fire handing her only a note, as if that would clear her conscience in the eyes of her new teammates.
    Steve is not only disrespecting Victoria, but also underestimating Luke's intellect. Afterall, notes can easily be forged, can they not?

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By The_Martian
    @RiceFox said:
    " Bendis can't write the Avengers, I dunno why he's been on for so long. "
    Bendis can write a single team of Avengers. When he was working on the New Avengers pre-Civil War it was great. They got him stretched over so many titles and so many characters.
    The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By The_Martian
    @Babs said:
    " I'm sorry, but am I the only person offended by the fact that Marvel is trying to coerce fans into buying another AVENGERS BOOK with the same characters that appear in the other Avengers titles?  "
    I wouldn't say I'm offended, but definitely find it annoying. I don't mind them wanting to push out another title(after all they are trying to make money), but at least sell us characters that could actually have time to run a whole other team of Avengers. In Web of Spider-Man #9, Wolverine is shown kicking back in the tower drinking a beer. How does he have time to just chill?
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#38  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @Babs said:
    " I'm sorry, but am I the only person offended by the fact that Marvel is trying to coerce fans into buying another AVENGERS BOOK with the same characters that appear in the other Avengers titles?   Perhaps I did not make myself clear because I was so irritated over the quality of the writing in this issue.  I should not have gone into the review whilst so annoyed at the content I had just read so allow me to clarify my position.  In my opinion (because that is what a REVIEW is, an OPINION) Victoria Hand is treated with a tremendous amount of disrespect in this issue. The way Steve Rogers handles Victoria's new position as a mediator between himself and Luke Cage's new team is disgusting. He has so little respect for her, that he fails to properly and respectfully introduce her and explain her innocence to her new teammates. Instead, he throws her (irresponsibly) into the line of fire handing her only a note, as if that would clear her conscience in the eyes of her new teammates. Steve is not only disrespecting Victoria, but also underestimating Luke's intellect. Afterall, notes can easily be forged, can they not? "
    I'm not mad at Marvel.I'm mad at Brian Michael Bendis.People read the books he writes because they are major and the characters we all love appear in them.So we have to buy them to keep up. Meanwhile he continues to write crappy comics that we've payed for in great numbers.So Marvel looks at the sales charts and actually thinks we like this stuff when in actuality we just have no other way of seeing out favorite characters.Avengers titles have been doing better and better with every event.They are the center and most important part of everyone. But the writing for Avengers hasn't been good since the Initiative leading into Secret Invasion. Victoria hand isn't the only female character Bendis hasn't treated with any respect.There is also Ms.Marvel,Moonstone,and Echo. One of which was promised to appear in Spider-Woman and hasn't been seen since the end of Secret Invasion..and Bendis has yet to even explain what happened to her or where she has been.Not to mention she was an Avenger for an entire arc and did nothing of significance. I'm a huge fan of every character on the New Avengers and without reading something that Bendis wrote I will be missing out on part of their storyline\character, so I almost have to read those comics. It's quite cycle I'm stuck in.If I don't read I miss something, if I have to read a poorly written comics. 
    Avatar image for artisticneedham
    ArtisticNeedham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By ArtisticNeedham
    @Babs: Maybe the note is forged.  Maybe she is still working for Norman.  Wouldn't that be unexpected.  But probably not what happened.
    I agree the whole note thing was stupid.  It almost seemed like Steve wsa trying to convince Cage that he should join the Avengers.  Cage got upset, because to him it seemed like thats what they were fighting against, so Steve told him he could do whatever he wanted on the team.  Then hand Hand give Cage a note saying "You can't do whatever you want." As to avoid confrontation.  I blame that on the writer and not Steve Rogers.

I also am upset about marvel taking Avengers from other teams and putting them together in a new book, no reason for it like you said.  Never thought of it this way.  That is annoying.  Its just like repackaging the same comic differently.

But I still liked it, it was fun and the art and coloring was the reason I bought it.  And I loved the interaction of the team, it felt like they were getting together to play in Ben's poker game or something.  That might be worth it too, seeing that sort of dynamic on an Avengers team.
    sparty-dbq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By sparty-dbq

Why is Luke even leading this team?  Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Clint lead the team leading up to Siege with Carol second-in-command?  In fact, if I remember correctly, Luke was asked straight-up if he wanted to be the leader, and his response was "Not really."
    FoxxFireArt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By FoxxFireArt
    @Babs: 
    I certainly can't curse someone for being passionate about a story or character. That's a running theme for me over on Anime Vice. lol
    If people are giving you crap for having an opinion. That's their problem.

I knew when I heard that Marvel was canceling all those Dark Avenger books. They were just going to replace them with new ones. Though, even I didn't realize how bad they were going to be about constructing the teams.

I don't know enough about Victoria to really state an opinion one way or another. I do respect your passion for her. I just think that Luke Cage deserves far better. He put himself on the line in a serious way before. He was fighting the good fight against Osborn and he's treated like some low rank soldier. That's B.S.
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @sparty-dbq said:
    " Why is Luke even leading this team?  Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Clint lead the team leading up to Siege with Carol second-in-command?  In fact, if I remember correctly, Luke was asked straight-up if he wanted to be the leader, and his response was "Not really." "
    Yes..and Luke is also the new Leader of the Thunderbolts.Why is he even on the team at all?
    RiceFox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By RiceFox
    @Nobody: I don't see why this happened. There's plenty of talent out there. If someone's not up to snuff, replace them.. 

Like, most X-Men fans don't like Farction's run, why don't they kick him? He'd be able to focus more on his other two? books, and make them better.
    Avatar image for harleyquinnhawkgirl
    harleyquinnhawkgirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 255

User Lists: 14

I totally agree with you Babs. I at first had a high rating but it relly wasn't a good issue.
    The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By The_Martian
    @Vance Astro said:

" @sparty-dbq said:

" Why is Luke even leading this team?  Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Clint lead the team leading up to Siege with Carol second-in-command?  In fact, if I remember correctly, Luke was asked straight-up if he wanted to be the leader, and his response was "Not really." "
    Yes..and Luke is also the new Leader of the Thunderbolts.Why is he even on the team at all? "
    Well he is known to be very tactical, right?...oh wait that's all the other characters on the New Avengers...
    The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By The_Martian
    @RiceFox said:
    " @Nobody: I don't see why this happened. There's plenty of talent out there. If someone's not up to snuff, replace them..   Like, most X-Men fans don't like Farction's run, why don't they kick him? He'd be able to focus more on his other two? books, and make them better. "
    Because they sell books.
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @Nobody said:
    " @Vance Astro said:

" @sparty-dbq said:

Yes..and Luke is also the new Leader of the Thunderbolts.Why is he even on the team at all? "
    Well he is known to be very tactical, right?...oh wait that's all the other characters on the New Avengers... "
    They should let Clint run the team with Carol and second in command again.Take out Luke and Jessica and send them to them to the Thunderbolts.The put in Monica Rambeau and Doctor Voodoo.
    Archetype

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Archetype

I wish Marvel would get their ish together...cancel this book and give me back Iron Fist and MsMarvel  solos again.Everyone is on multiple teams now it is ridiculous.The way they are pushing Luke Cage is really unsettling for me as well I mean I can dig him on the old New Avengers team the one he wasn't leading but now that he is at the forefront of 2 separate books it just irks me.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By The_Martian
    @Vance Astro said:
    " @Nobody said:
    " @Vance Astro said:

" @sparty-dbq said:

Well he is known to be very tactical, right?...oh wait that's all the other characters on the New Avengers... "
    They should let Clint run the team with Carol and second in command again.Take out Luke and Jessica and send them to them to the Thunderbolts.The put in Monica Rambeau and Doctor Voodoo. "
    I don't think Clint should lead this team, because of his involvement with the other Avengers. I'm fine with Carol leading the team though. Why not remove Luke Cage and Jessica and add She-Hulk or Jack of Hearts(he's back, right?), or bring back Echo.
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @Nobody said:
    I don't think Clint should lead this team, because of his involvement with the other Avengers. I'm fine with Carol leading the team though. Why not remove Luke Cage and Jessica and add She-Hulk or Jack of Hearts(he's back, right?), or bring back Echo. "
    She-Hulk is in Heralds...and I didn't know Jack of Hearts was back.I think Echo is being saved for Shadowland.Monica is in Heralds too but they could always take in some of those Initiative guys that they graduated.Remember Cloud 9,Butterball,Annex,all those guys? Hey they made Nova come back to earth..why not Mantis? Or someone like that.There are plenty of options.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.