Follow

New Avengers

Team » New Avengers appears in 1202 issues.

After a massive breakout at the Raft super-villain prison, Earth's Mightiest Heroes united again to catch the inmates who escaped, some leave, some stay and some are new recruits which ultimately became the New Avengers.

Ultimate and 616 Marvel Universe Multiverse

FatFriar_16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

Edited By FatFriar_16

So, I finally read the first three New Avengers that came about with MARVEL NOW! this brought about some questions...

Have they/are they going to stop whatever caused the multiverses to collide within the regular Universe? I'm not much of an Ultimate fan, mainly because I haven't stayed caught up with them. But, to retain Marvel Multiverse consistency, there should be some parallel event to what has happened in the New Avengers.

What are your thoughts on this? Is it going to happen? How would/will they stop it?!?

Avatar image for eternalgrandmaster
    EternalGrandMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@fatfriar_16: For Marvel's continuity sake The Ultimate Universe should be incorporated somehow but it would have to be in either 2 ways..

1.616 is going to collide with the Ultimate Universe

2.Ultimate Universe is going to collide with another universe

I believe #1 is going to happen it'd it hasn't yet, I strongly believe it hasn't for I'm following This story line heavily..

#2 isn't going To happen IMO The Ultinate Universe has its on plots going on, The incursions are mainly 616 drama/conflict..Unless Editors want to erase that universe in the incursions

As to how they'll solve..!!!!! Who the hell knows!! Rabam Allah & Ivory Kings seems to hold the key....

With the new Secret Wars,Civil Was, House of M 2015 solicitations Ibeefibitely believe the incursions will be the cause of those events poppin back up....I think Marvel may even reboot which I hope they don't do..No need for it like DC that had too many parallel Universe & characters mixed up in it

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.