Follow

New Avengers

Team » New Avengers appears in 1203 issues.

After a massive breakout at the Raft super-villain prison, Earth's Mightiest Heroes united again to catch the inmates who escaped, some leave, some stay and some are new recruits which ultimately became the New Avengers.

Skrull - Who is one?

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Mantid

The Iron Cavalier says:

"Now that we know Electra was a Skrull, who's next? Wolverine gave his motive run-down, and I'd have to say that Echo's seems a little suspicious. I mean really, she just died and came back to life... under the control of Electra, who's a Skrull... yeah."

I think Luke is one...

Avatar image for the_iron_cavalier
    The Iron Cavalier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By The Iron Cavalier

Now that we know Electra was a Skrull, who's next? Wolverine gave his motive run-down, and I'd have to say that Echo's seems a little suspicious. I mean really, she just died and came back to life... under the control of Electra, who's a Skrull... yeah.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By The_Martian

I think that everyone else is normal except for Wolverine. Thats why he attempted to stop Spider-Woman from taking the Skrull to Stark.

The Alliance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The Alliance

Captain Mar-Vell says:

"I think that everyone else is normal except for Wolverine. Thats why he attempted to stop Spider-Woman from taking the Skrull to Stark."

Really? Well, no one really knows. I do think Luke Cage is one though.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

#5  Edited By gmanfromheck

I don't think Luke is one, but as Wolverine put it, Luke Cage used to be a "satin-shirt, metal-tiara-wearing" hero for hire. Now he wears a regular t-shirt, has a kid, and got married. Don't forget the glowing green eyes of his kid.

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Mantid

G-Man says:

"I don't think Luke is one, but as Wolverine put it, Luke Cage used to be a "satin-shirt, metal-tiara-wearing" hero for hire. Now he wears a regular t-shirt, has a kid, and got married. Don't forget the glowing green eyes of his kid."

You do got a point.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By gmanfromheck

Mantid says:

"G-Man says:
    "I don't think Luke is one, but as Wolverine put it, Luke Cage used to be a "satin-shirt, metal-tiara-wearing" hero for hire. Now he wears a regular t-shirt, has a kid, and got married. Don't forget the glowing green eyes of his kid."

You do got a point."

The funny thing is I gave evidence to contradict myself. I still say thee nay.

The Iron Cavalier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By The Iron Cavalier

G-Man says:

"Mantid says:
    "G-Man says:

You do got a point."

The funny thing is I gave evidence to contradict myself. I still say thee nay."

Good point. Maybe that'll have something to do with the upcoming mini-series, "Cage!"

No real info was given about it, so maybeee......

Guide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Guide

I think Iron man is going to turn out to be a skrull, I think that he has been a skrull since the point that the third Illuminati was at or even earlier and that the civil war and world war hulk was all the skrull's plan, everyone was wondering why the hulk never landed on the planet he was supposed to and why his ship exploded I think that Iron man had meant for that to happen.

My major reason for thinking this is because Iron man has made a negative zone projector that is right now surrounding all of Manhattan where all the heroes are, besides the ones already imprisoned in a negative zone from the Civil war. If the negative zone projector is activated it could destroy all the super heroes making it much easier for the skrulls to conquer earth.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
    BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#10  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Here is a list of everyone I've accused thus far: Dr. Strange, Echo, Black Bolt, Super Skrull, Miss Martian, Iron Man, Sabretooth, Helspont, Old Lace, Xavin, G-Man, Hawkeye, Mystique, Darwin, P-Man, and myself.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By The_Martian

Guide says:

"I think Iron man is going to turn out to be a skrull, I think that he has been a skrull since the point that the third Illuminati was at or even earlier and that the civil war and world war hulk was all the skrull's plan, everyone was wondering why the hulk never landed on the planet he was supposed to and why his ship exploded I think that Iron man had meant for that to happen. My major reason for thinking this is because Iron man has made a negative zone projector that is right now surrounding all of Manhattan where all the heroes are, besides the ones already imprisoned in a negative zone from the Civil war. If the negative zone projector is activated it could destroy all the super heroes making it much easier for the skrulls to conquer earth."
    He really has one of those?
    The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By The_Martian

Buckshot says:

"Here is a list of everyone I've accused thus far: Dr. Strange, Echo, Black Bolt, Super Skrull, Miss Martian, Iron Man, Sabretooth, Helspont, Old Lace, Xavin, G-Man, Hawkeye, Mystique, Darwin, P-Man, and myself."
    I was starting to take the list serious until you got till I read Super Skrull, lol.
    BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Are you saying he's not a Skrull?

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By The_Martian

Buckshot says:

"Are you saying he's *not* a Skrull?"
    Nope, just found it funny to mention him.
    The Iron Cavalier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nathendenhall says:

"Guide says:
    "I think Iron man is going to turn out to be a skrull, I think that he has been a skrull since the point that the third Illuminati was at or even earlier and that the civil war and world war hulk was all the skrull's plan, everyone was wondering why the hulk never landed on the planet he was supposed to and why his ship exploded I think that Iron man had meant for that to happen. My major reason for thinking this is because Iron man has made a negative zone projector that is right now surrounding all of Manhattan where all the heroes are, besides the ones already imprisoned in a negative zone from the Civil war. If the negative zone projector is activated it could destroy all the super heroes making it much easier for the skrulls to conquer earth."
    He really has one of those?"

yep. It's been a big deal in the Iron Man series recently. He's considering making Manhattan into a negative zone, and imprisoning hulk.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By Lantern Prime

Nono of the Avengers are one, Reed Richards is one for sure. Hulk no because the writers said so!

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Sounds like a Skrull to me...

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By The_Martian

Buckshot says:

"http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/user/1000/a8c88a0055f636e4a163a5e3d16adab7/184482_400.jpg Sounds like a Skrull to me..."
    Shouldn't he attempt to kill him though? Like most skrulls would.
    Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Lantern Prime

WhereWhich issue is that?

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Do you not understand what stealth is?

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By The_Martian

Buckshot says:

"Do you not understand what stealth is?"
    I haven't read that issue, was anyone else around? He could have killed him and claimed it was self defense. I mean he is Iron Man. He could get poeple to believe it. He got Spider-Man to believe it was ok to remove his mask.
    gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By gmanfromheck

Buckshot says:

"Here is a list of everyone I've accused thus far: Dr. Strange, Echo, Black Bolt, Super Skrull, Miss Martian, Iron Man, Sabretooth, Helspont, Old Lace, Xavin, G-Man, Hawkeye, Mystique, Darwin, P-Man, and myself."

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Sling Shot

G-Man says:

"Buckshot says:
    " />http://static.flickr.com/26/62687574_19e4acf02e_o.jpg"

The cat is Kree. I know cause we talked about it over tea.

The Iron Cavalier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron man is quite suspicious.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Resonate

there's an "official" thread for this now...It's pinned at the top of the forums list

Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Super-Buster

Anyone reading "New Avengers" lately? apparently DareDevil is a skrull (with eyebeams, fire, and teleportation no less).

Also, on a side note, anyone have any ideas on how to detect skrulls? I've always wondered why people simply don't ask suspects questions only they would know (like with Echo and DD). also, it seems that gravely injuring a skrull will cause it to shapeshift.

One more, what do you think the skrulls do with the guys they replace? wouldn't it be a shocker if they all were killed?

Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Super-Buster

Haha, I just looked at the last post and it was 206 days ago, thanks for the heads up.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.