Follow

Namor

Character » Namor appears in 4968 issues.

Namor the Sub-Mariner is the ruler of undersea Atlantis. The offspring of a sea captain and an Atlantean princess, he has been both a hero and a villain to the surface world. Namor is one of Marvel's oldest published characters with his origins in the Golden Age of comics.

Namor the ladies man

Avatar image for kid_omega_prime
    Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

Hey there I was reading about Namor and I want to know exactly how meany women did he get to be eith in the marvel universe? I know he tryed to get it with Sue a couple of times. I also herd he sleped with both Namora and Namorita? Is that true?
    Rheged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Rheged

No, Namor most definitely did NOT sleep with Namorita. He and Namora were engaged, sort of, in Agents of Atlas #7, and one presumes they did the deed.

Back in the day, Namor was indeed portrayed as quite handsome and attractive to the ladies in print, something modern writers seemed to have forgotten. Even Aunt May was crushing on Namor when she was a young girl. And I think he's one of the few men that Valkyrie attempted to seduce. If there was an adventure with a woman in it, there would usually be a mutual attraction, or a woman making use of Namor's weakness for the ladies. I couldn't tell you exactly how many women Namor has been with over his 90 year lifespan. And this isn't even counting any off panel casual encounters with undersea ladies who might want to have a connection with their absolute monarch. I didn't get the impression that the women adorning his throne are strictly ornamental. <wink>

I talk about this and Namor's ladies in Day 18 of my Countdown to Namor the First Mutant thread. I'd link the specific post, but I'm not sure exactly how to do that. Here's a list of his main ladies, however. The ones with the asterisk, are arguable as far as actually doing the deed, but there definitely has been a passionate attraction between them.

LADY DORMA

BETTY DEAN

NAMORA

SUSAN STORM RICHARDS*

DIANE ARLISS NEWELL*

PATIENCE DREW

TAMARA RAHN

MARRINA

CARRIE ALEXANDER*

EMMA FROST

ABIRA

SATANA

Avatar image for metatron_da_don
    Metatron_Da_Don

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By Metatron_Da_Don
    dawgface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By dawgface

Namor recently got laid by Satana--Thunderbolts #165.

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

@dawgface: What Satana ? I thought Namor diden't like Red Heads ? At least that what he said in Uncanny X-Men #8 july 2012 issue. Red Heads Ick Ick Ick.

Rheged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Rheged

Kid_Omega_Prime said:

@dawgface: What Satana ? I thought Namor diden't like Red Heads ? At least that what he said in Uncanny X-Men #8 july 2012 issue. Red Heads Ick Ick Ick.

Namor was teasing Hope. His first wife, Lady Dorma was a red head. Abira had reddish hair. Namor doesn't discriminate. <g>

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

@Rheged: OHHH Ok. I did not know that. I thought Namor had some standerds.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.