Peanuts #1

l_il_g_girl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By l_il_g_girl

Note: L'il G-Girl is an eight-year-old girl that reads comics.

"Music Goes Round"

Lucy gets a song stuck in her head. It's a big coincidence that everyone sings the song and it goes back to Lucy. She got karma because she was trying to get the song stuck in other people's head and she was being rude. It felt like a Charlie Brown story. I liked it.

"Classic Peanuts"

This one was okay.

"Cat Cash"

I do not like Frieda. At all! From the first time I saw her. I don't like her because she brags about her naturally curly hair. But she didn't do it here. She has before. It is sad her cat got lost. The others help look for it.

Snoopy has a good imagination. He's like me.

"How to Draw Charlie Brown"

I was able to follow the drawing directions.

No Caption Provided

Lucy was pretty mean the way she described Charlie Brown.

End of the comic

Foo! I didn't want it to end.

It felt a little shorter than my other comics. I thought the price was okay. It could be more because it was so good. My dad thinks it might be a little too much. It was great. It was like the other Peanuts stories in my Peanuts Treasury book.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.