Follow

Mr. Sinister

Character » Mr. Sinister appears in 1875 issues.

Mr. Sinister is a supervillain originating from Marvel Comics. Nathaniel Essex was a 19th Century scientist that was genetically mutated by Apocalypse, who shared his philosophy of Social Darwinism. Becoming the immortal Mr. Sinister, he is perhaps the greatest geneticist in the world; capable of cloning, creating, enhancing, and controlling mutant abilities. Sinister is one of the X-Men's most dangerous enemies.

What exactly happend to Sinister........

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lordraiden

I've heard that Sinister got taken out in messiah complex! did he really die or was there a back door?

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By fesak  Moderator

It's Sinister. Of course he'll come back.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By lordraiden

fesak says:

"It's Sinister. Of course he'll come back. "

I was hoping and kinda gatherd that! from the secondhand info i got, it sounded pretty lame the way he got taken out?

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By fesak  Moderator

Apparently he died by coming in direct contact with Rogue. But it's not like it's the first time he "died".

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By lordraiden

fesak says:

"Apparently he died by coming in direct contact with Rogue. But it's not like it's the first time he "died"."

WTF! is that even considered a death! for someone like sinister! i'm on my knees weeping these days with some of the storylines being churned out by marvel! (and dc for that matter)

NiteFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By NiteFly

lordraiden says:

"fesak says:
    "Apparently he died by coming in direct contact with Rogue. But it's not like it's the first time he "died"."

WTF! is that even considered a death! for someone like sinister! i'm on my knees weeping these days with some of the storylines being churned out by marvel! (and dc for that matter)"

Rogue's touch became pretty powerful lately.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.