Follow

Mr. Miracle

Character » Mr. Miracle appears in 922 issues.

The son of Highfather, Scott Free was traded as an infant for Darkseid's child, Orion, to end the war between the New Gods of Apokolips and New Genesis. Scott later fled to Earth where he took on the mantle of Mister Miracle, and is considered the greatest escape artist in the universe. He is the husband of former Female Fury, Big Barda.

Life equation?

Foolkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Foolkiller

I know there's an anti-life equation in the dc universe, but is there a life equation? I read that Mister Miracle told Firestorm that he was a quarter of the life equation (along with Red tornado, Naiad, and Swamp Thing). Did this ever get touched upon again?

MrMiracle77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By MrMiracle77

Must've been Shilo Norman who said that.  The four characters mentioned above do represent the 4 classic elements.  In Brightest Day, however, Hawkman and Hawkgirl took the place of Red Tornado, while Aquaman stood in for Naiad.

One_Eye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By One_Eye

@MrMiracle77: Hey, Miracle, there was a Meet-Up at my local comicbook shop and through word-of-mouth, I've heard that the New Gods are getting a reboot come summer of 2012 under the pen of Grant Morrison. Have you heard anything about that? I'm just curious is all. Scott Free is my favorite DC character and I thinks it's high time for the NewGods as a whole to get some good writers behind them.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#4  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

Well there a Creation Equation in the WSU a dont know if thats the same thing

One_Eye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By One_Eye

@kfhrfdu_89_76k: Indeed he was one of the greats!

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Onemoreposter

Yeah, Jack Kirby's original version of the anti-life equation doesn't really leave it open for a life equation in the sense of having an opposite. However, they did some screwy things with FC and now we have new universe so who knows.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.