Follow

Mr. Majestic

Character » Mr. Majestic appears in 234 issues.

Mr. Majestic is the WildStorm universe's "Superman". He is an alien warrior who has lived on Earth for centuries, often fighting alongside others of his race (as well as humans) against the Daemonites.

Suggestions?

Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Precise

So, i want to read more of Mr Majestic but i need some advice where i could best start reading and which issues/volumes are necessary to understand his story.

So any help would be greatly appreciated =)

OgreMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By OgreMan

The first I ever read of him was a trade called Mr. Majestic and it was written by Joe Casey. I'm still new to the Wildcats stuff so you should ask Buckshot since he seems very Wildstorm savy.

Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Precise

Cool, i'll contact him about it then if he doesn't respond to this thread in a while =)

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
    BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#5  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

My favorite Majestic stories start when he was in DC (check his comic appearances on his page, they are the two in the Superman books), that leads to this 4-part series, and then into his solo. If you want to know more about him his Wildcats appearances are probably good for that, as well as Wildcats: Nemesis and his other solo series, Wildcats: Team One should be good too.

Marques

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Marques

Great, thanks! I'll check it out.. i read some of the DC stuff and the Captain Atom in the Wildstorm universe and i really like the character from what i've read of him.

kheranlord12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#7  Edited By kheranlord12

world's end

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.