Follow

Mr. Fantastic

Character » Mr. Fantastic appears in 6884 issues.

Reed Richards, also known as Mr. Fantastic, is the leader of the Fantastic Four. He can stretch his body to great distances due to his exposure to cosmic rays while in space. He is also considered to be one of the smartest men alive, using his brain to explore alternate dimensions and save the world alongside his family from science-based threats.

The Best of Mr. Fantastic?

G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By G'bandit

To be honest I've never liked him, I think his powers are ...eww.  but I was wondering (Been the smartest man on earth and a powerful hero) about moments in the comics in which he have done some sort awesome...thing..thingy thing.... Like a awesome fact he performed that made him great in your eyes etc.

info nation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By info nation

Reed Richards once bulked hi body up to "Thing-like" proportions to fight Onslaught, he couldn't do it for long but it was still pretty interesting to see his get in touch with his "inner brute"!

Avatar image for majinblackheart
    MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

Fitting through a pin hole and stopping bullets not cool enough? Not only can he stretch, but he can bounce as well. He often uses his body + momentum as a weapon. I think that is pretty cool. Back in the early days he turned himself into a tire when a car got a flat so they could keep the car going. Not super cool, but it sure was funny. One of the coolest things I have seen was when Doctor Doom stretched him to his limits and used his body as a prison for the other members of the FF. He's great in my eyes because of his mind, but every now and then he does something really cool with his powers. Anything with stretching you can imagine. Reed isn't the powerhouse of the FF, that's what Thing is for. And when you see all the awesome things Invisible Woman and Human Torch can do, Reed can sometimes come off as bland.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.