Comic Uno Would Morning Glories make a good tv show? (topic)

Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
    haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1207

User Lists: 14

Tell me what you think.   

Duo_forbidden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 604

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By Duo_forbidden

As of right now, I think Morning Glories would be great for a Tv series. It's not too similar to Lost, despite some of the plot devices introduced like with issue #6.The Walking Dead is both a great comic and tv series that's also published by Image, so I can see the chances of Morning Glories becoming a Tv series high. 

As for the cast, I don't really have an idea of who could play who. I'm trying to think of people around 18-25ish or young looking to play these characters (I'll have to get back on you with that). I know most of the people on your list, like Kristen Kreuk. After what she did in Smallville, I don't think she can pull off Zoe. Since Smallville, any role I see Kreuk in, I see her always a bit naive, even when she's trying to look serious. The rest of the cast seem reasonable. 

Overall, Morning Glories is great. Can't wait to read the next issue.

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By sora_thekey

YES!

Silkcuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 730

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By Silkcuts

Always neat when you do something heartfelt.
    Glad you liked the series enough to push for a tv show.
    Still behind on morning glories to be honest and not worries, I am cool with the spoiler..lol
    The cast seems like a good match, I don't watch much of the same shows as you so I trust your choices.

shawn87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 602

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By shawn87

I think eventually it would make a good TV show but they should wait a while until there's like at least 50+ issues out. Right now there's not even 10 issues of the series out. If they do it now what are the chances they make it anything like the comic?? They would have to change and add way too much

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.