Follow

Moon Knight

Character » Moon Knight appears in 1412 issues.

Moon Knight, Marc Spector, Steven Grant, and Jake Lockley: four different aspects of the same man who was resurrected by Khonshu (the Egyptian Lunar-God of Vengeance and Justice) to serve as his "avatar." Those unjust mortals who prey upon the innocents traveling at night, with powers that come from the moon, beware the Vengeance of the Moon Knight!

Who wants to see a LIVE ACTION MOON KNIGHT FILM!

Avatar image for deviantchildren
    DeviantChildren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Who wants to see a LIVE ACTION MOON KNIGHT FILM! (2 votes)

Marvel Comics, Movies, Superhero 50%
    Marc Spector 50%

Hello Fans of Moon Knigh! I'm from a New York Based Independent FIlm group called Deviant Children Productions and I wanted to let all of you Moon Knight fans know that we are currently crowd fundraising for a LIVE ACTION, not for profit film about the lunar adventures of Marc Spector called MOON KNIGHT: BLOOD & SILVER! Here is a synopsis-

"Marc Spector is Moon Knight, the most feared costumed vigilante in the Marvel Universe, clearing out the scum of New York with brutal and bloody efficiency. The shadow organization known only as THE COMMITTEE approach him to bring in a single man. What The Committee doesn't tell Moon Knight is that the man in question is Jack Russell, aka WEREWOLF BY NIGHT! With the full moon upon them, Marc Spector is pushed to limits as he takes his fiercest foe yet!"

We've raised more than half of the funds needed and with 11 days left, we are looking fior any help we can get to realize the cinematic debut of Marvel's Dark Knight! Here is our most recent PreProduction video, showcasing some of the fight choreography! Campaign link at the end of the video!

• 
    foolkiller1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How will you pull off the werewolf by night make-up?

Avatar image for deviantchildren
    DeviantChildren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foolkiller1: We have a makeup fx background, so as a practical application to the actor.

foolkiller1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deviantchildren: That sounds good. I honestly can't wait to see what you do with moon knight. He's what got me into comics. I hope it turns out well.

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
    SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

Sounds awesome, but I won't be happy till we see a Hollywood Moon Knight movie, with Adrien Brody or Karl Urban as Spector.

Bystander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't get the point of the question: "Who wants to see a live action Moon Knight film!"

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.