Follow

Moon Knight

Character » Moon Knight appears in 1412 issues.

Moon Knight, Marc Spector, Steven Grant, and Jake Lockley: four different aspects of the same man who was resurrected by Khonshu (the Egyptian Lunar-God of Vengeance and Justice) to serve as his "avatar." Those unjust mortals who prey upon the innocents traveling at night, with powers that come from the moon, beware the Vengeance of the Moon Knight!

Warren Ellis; March 2014

CableUSMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By CableUSMC

Discuss fans.

DanialCarroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By DanialCarroll

If you go back to the "who would you like to write Moon Knight" type threads, you'll see that my answer has been Warren Ellis ever since his Secret Avengers issues came out.

So it turns out I got my wish :)

Now let's all forget that 2011-12 ever happened and move on haha

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

@danial79 said:

If you go back to the "who would you like to write Moon Knight" type threads, you'll see that my answer has been Warren Ellis ever since his Secret Avengers issues came out.

So it turns out I got my wish :)

Now let's all forget that 2011-12 ever happened and move on haha

YES!

DanialCarroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DanialCarroll

In my eyes, there hasn't been a decent Moon Knight series since Down South ended, so it's been a long 4 and a half years.

What's funny is that Moon Knight actually had a really busy 2 years up until Bendis ruined him. He was in Vengeance, Secret Avengers, Shadowland, Onslaught Unleashed, Daken, Heroes for Hire, and Avengers (apparently). After Bendis, he was in a terrible AvX tie-in and like one issue of AoU, so practically nothing for 2 whole years.

foolkiller1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By foolkiller1

HELL YEAH!!!! the comic book gods have answered my prayers

No Caption Provided

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danial79: Well I didn't think Vengeance was bad but I would be ok with sacrificing mark's vestments (if that's what he's doing) if Ellis can bring the magic and make Moon Knight dark and creepy again.

DanialCarroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danial79: Well I didn't think Vengeance was bad but I would be ok with sacrificing mark's vestments (if that's what he's doing) if Ellis can bring the magic and make Moon Knight dark and creepy again.

I don't think he'll be getting rid of the costume altogether. I imagine he'll still need a cape to glide and don't think he can hide his crescent darts and/or truncheon in a suit :)

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danial79 said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

I don't think he'll be getting rid of the costume altogether. I imagine he'll still need a cape to glide and don't think he can hide his crescent darts and/or truncheon in a suit :)

Well unless he has a trench coat? Or he may just use the flechette gun like in Secret Avengers.

Haters Gonna Hate
    Haters Gonna Hate

Bystander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is that going to be his new suit? Or is he going to have many of them? Will he have powers? Or will he be a non-powered street-vigilante? Ooh I can't wait for it to come out!!

foolkiller1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I truly wish ellis left the kind of impact he had on iron man with moon knight

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.