Follow

Moon Knight

Character » Moon Knight appears in 1412 issues.

Moon Knight, Marc Spector, Steven Grant, and Jake Lockley: four different aspects of the same man who was resurrected by Khonshu (the Egyptian Lunar-God of Vengeance and Justice) to serve as his "avatar." Those unjust mortals who prey upon the innocents traveling at night, with powers that come from the moon, beware the Vengeance of the Moon Knight!

Squirrel Girl seems more popular than MK

jkeener71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

DanialCarroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

She has the cute factor going on, so I can kind of understand it. I'm just annoyed that the iOS version doesn't have all these cool characters yet.

Bystander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Squirrel Girl, Moon Knight and Doctor Voodoo... not Moon Knight, Squirrel Girl, and Doctor Voodoo but exactly in the order as stated higher... this is embarasing.

Who said that the guy inside MK's suit ain't interesting!!? If he'l be able to find at least one more schizophrenic-marine-billionare-taxist-playboy-vigilante-badass I'l take my words back, but at this moment, he's an ###.

However I'm happy to hear that Spector appears at least somewhere.

DanialCarroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cyberwarrior said:

Who said that the guy inside MK's suit ain't interesting!!? If he'l be able to find at least one more schizophrenic-marine-billionare-taxist-playboy-vigilante-badass I'l take my words back, but at this moment, he's an ###.

I often wonder what people have read to justify saying that. As I've always said, ANY character can be interesting with the right writer. Just look at what Johns did with Aquaman.

However I'm happy to hear that Spector appears at least somewhere.

This is true.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Hey, at least MK's in it, can't complain there. I remember buying the PS2 version of MUA and being so disappointed that MK was only on the Xbox xD

DanialCarroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veshark said:

I remember buying the PS2 version of MUA and being so disappointed that MK was only on the Xbox xD

From what I remember, he was basically a clone of Gambit anyway :)

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Veshark

@danial79 said:

@veshark said:

I remember buying the PS2 version of MUA and being so disappointed that MK was only on the Xbox xD

From what I remember, he was basically a clone of Gambit anyway :)

Gambit from X-Men Legends, you mean? I don't know, I did end up playing MK in the PC version, and he was a pretty fun and fairly-powerful character to play.

Bystander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veshark said:

Hey, at least MK's in it, can't complain there. I remember buying the PS2 version of MUA and being so disappointed that MK was only on the Xbox xD

I had a similar story. Bought it on PS2 and then found out that he along with Colosuss were next-gen exclusives. There was a "glitch" that actualy alowed to play him, but it caused the game to run bizzare so I finshed up by buying MUA on PC and downloading the mod :) He's definitely one of the strongest characters in the game, and his Extreme is mind blowing!

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love her. :)

Bystander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lykopis said:

I love her. :)

I don't. :)

XD

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.