Follow

Mockingbird

Character » Mockingbird appears in 1141 issues.

Dr. Barbara "Bobbi" Morse is an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. and a founding member of West Coast Avengers. She's an excellent spy and biochemist.

Are Bobbi and Clint still an Item?

0xymoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By 0xymoron

I ask this because, wasn't he seen not to long ago fondling over Spider-Woman, while Bobbi was comatose. What happened after she awoke from her coma?

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#2  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

@0xymoron said:

I ask this because, wasn't he seen not to long ago fondling over Spider-Woman, while Bobbi was comatose. What happened after she awoke from her coma?

No. They aren't together. Hence the aforementioned fondling

0xymoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By 0xymoron

Sorry, I haven't been keeping up with the Avengers titles lately. If you don't mind me asking, why'd they break up?

supergeekmike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By supergeekmike

They broke up in the "Hawkeye & Mockingbird" series, though they did keep working together in "Widowmaker". Basically what it all came down to was, although they gave it another go, they had just changed too much since they last saw each other, especially Bobbi. The book also made it seem like Bobbi was on a bit of a slippery slope, being pushed to the limit and acting out of desperation, and she was bringing out similar qualities in him - so they hit pause, and though they've had moments of closeness since, that's sort of where things seem to be right now.

Meanwhile, as you noted, Clint's been flirting with Spider-Woman in the pages of Avengers, and we'll have to see where things shake out with everyone going forward.

Also, yeah, she was briefly in a coma. What happened was that she got shot (in New Avengers) and was in critical condition. Nick Fury got them a version of the Infinity Formula (the serum he took that radically slowed his aging) that had been mixed with some Super-Soldier Serum (the stuff that turned Steve Rogers into Captain America), so she woke up with some superpowers. They seem similar to Steve's powers, but we'll have to see what all she's capable of as the story unfolds - the other dangling question is whether this will halt her aging, too - lots of unanswered questions so far about the effects.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.