Follow

Midnighter

Character » Midnighter appears in 436 issues.

Midnighter is an augmented hero with superhuman physical abilities and the power to run through thousands of fight scenarios in his head before a single punch is thrown. Although he's one of the good guys, Midnighter enjoys violence and brutality and never feels more alive than when he's in the middle of a bloody brawl.

Will Midnighter of the DCnU have a different page to the WSU

Omega-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Omega-Man

I just thought I'd pop the question as it's not just Midnighter, but Apollo, Engineer, Jack  Hawksmoor, And Jenny Quantum all appeared in Stormwatch #1 for the DCnU will the DCnU characters have a different page compared to their Wildstorm counterparts?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
    deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

@Omega-Man

I wouldn't think so. Each entry should be clearly separated with a new DCnU tag though.  
    Omega-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Omega-Man
    @Jake Fury

Part of me thinks they should be, I mean  they are not the same character well they are just in another universe and it seems to be their new home permantly.
    Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
    deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

@Omega-Man
    I can see where you're coming from. I guess it falls under the Ultimates/Exiles rule.
    Avatar image for buckshotwashere
    BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

They wouldn't. It would just be another subsection of the page.

Omega-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Omega-Man
    @Buckshot

Subsection? don't you mean main section? since it seems to be there main universe and speaking of does this mean the WSU has gone?
    HubrisRanger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By HubrisRanger

Comic Vine's style is to create separate sections within the main wiki article for multiple versions of the same character. See: Ultimate Spider-Man shares a page with 616 Spider-Man. Other wikis, like the DC Database over on Wikia, create separate pages for each existence of a character. But Comic Vine's take has always been one page per character/team.

HubrisRanger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By HubrisRanger

RE: The fate of the Wildstorm universe: Flashpoint #5 makes it pretty clear that it along with select Vertigo titles have been folded into the main DCU continuity. So yeah, as we know it, it no longer exists. Or technically never did. Time travel is dumb.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
    BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#9  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@Omega-Man said:

@Buckshot: Subsection? don't you mean main section? since it seems to be there main universe and speaking of does this mean the WSU has gone?

yes, another section. the terms are interchangeable in my mind when looking at these pages because there's really only one level of sectioning off. I'm saying it would be another one of those. the wildstorm universe is gone. this isn't news.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.