Follow

Midnighter

Character » Midnighter appears in 436 issues.

Midnighter is an augmented hero with superhuman physical abilities and the power to run through thousands of fight scenarios in his head before a single punch is thrown. Although he's one of the good guys, Midnighter enjoys violence and brutality and never feels more alive than when he's in the middle of a bloody brawl.

Midnighter Bout time he started packing some Heat?

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Chaos Prime

I know he has a distaste for Guns & the like but isnt it about time he started packing a Gun? Unique to him similar to Hellboys sidearm?

Not ur average Gun But one that comes with its own unique bulletts, similar to Green arrows trick arrows.

Or a Gun specialy made for him by Rose Tattoo.?

Just my thoughts BTW but would like to hear others opinions on the matter :)

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By SoA

i think he has used a blaster in the first few issues of stormwatch , he also had a machete and used it to hack skallox's arm off

RumbleMan_Exe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By RumbleMan_Exe

@Chaos Prime: nope, dependency is bad and I like his shadow guerrilla vibe where he uses anything he has in his coat as a weapon

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.